Sunday, May 8, 2011

heidi klum seal halloween

heidi klum seal halloween. It#39;s no secret that Heidi Klum
  • It#39;s no secret that Heidi Klum



  • HecubusPro
    Sep 12, 06:36 PM
    Honestly though, who would want to stream HD??
    1st, if the iTV did support HD, apple would "probably" have to sell HD content - and like hell I'm downloading a 9GB movie!!

    2nd, HardDisk space disappears fast enough as it is...!

    3rd, Why??? I have an HDTV and I barely see the difference between DVDs and 720p HDTV... (1080i is another matter).

    This was the selling point for me--HD downloads. So far what I know about this machine, I'm sold. I will gladly download 9GB files. Since I download various large files regularly anyway, this isn't a killer for me.

    The HDD space worries me a little. I'm betting they'll offer different versions with $299 being the entry level model with the smallest hard drive. More space will come on higher priced sets. But the harddisk size is something I'm a little concerned about. Does anyone know if it was mentioned wether movies bought can be transfered to another harddrive for safekeeping, or something along those lines?

    EDIT: Ahhh... so no harddrive? It just streams content you've downloaded on your computer? That's even more awesome! :)

    Personally, I notice a huge difference between DVD and regular TV. Of course, that's also dependent upon the quality of the HD transfer. Often, HDNET movies are just quick and dirty HD transfers of old movies so they don't look as nice as say an HD NFL broadcast for example. A few weeks ago, some friends were over and we were watching 2001 on HDNET movies, and they were expressing that it looked nice, but not that great (IMO, it looked amazing. I'd never seen it look that good.) Anyway, I went and got my DVD of put it in the player, cued it up to about the point in the movie where the HDNET version was at, and then I switched between the two. Everyone's jaw dropped at the difference in quality. I was even surprised a little at the disparity between the two.

    But, my fiance' is one of those who doesn't really notice that much of a difference, just like a lot of people. Regular broadcast or DVD and HD aren't like night and day. They're more like a nice day and a rainy day, if you catch my analogy.

    Anyway, to make a long story short, I'm really excited about this set top HD box. :)





    heidi klum seal halloween. Heidi Klum amp; Seal in Halloween
  • Heidi Klum amp; Seal in Halloween



  • ct2k7
    Apr 24, 03:33 PM
    People from Pakistan and Bangladesh blame a lot of "bad habits" on cultural influence from India (I., B. and P. used to be one country). However, I have never heard of Indians behaving like that in Western countries. How come it seems so easy for Indians to integrate in Western societies, yet so hard for Pakistanis/Bangladeshis? It used to be one country, so there must be something other than just "culture"... care to tell me what it is? I already have an idea and you know very well what it is, so I'm asking you now. What is the big difference here?

    To the contrary, having spoken to many Pakistani and Bangladeshi people, most of those I spoke to felt that the counties had taken a literal and poignant view of the framework provided. The same view is not supported by the majority of the population.

    One thing that is apparent is that there has been a lot of innovation somewhere in the mix, which has spread towards Pakistan and Bangladesh.

    India is much more diversified than Pakistan and Bangladesh, such that the population of Muslims is much less. However, that does not mean that honour killings don't happen in India - they certainly do. e.g. Punjab. I can tell you know as a fact that the majority of honour killings there are not within Muslim families.





    heidi klum seal halloween. Seal and Heidi Klum are having
  • Seal and Heidi Klum are having



  • Rt&Dzine
    Mar 27, 11:23 AM
    Of course it is. Gay men don't want to be be women and lesbians don't want to be men. We weren't coddled too much by one parent or another. That NARTH garbage is just that- garbage.

    You know the answer to that. People like Bill will never see us as OK, no matter how much proof they're given. The hate us, and disguise their hate as some twisted form of "love". It's sickening.

    And why do people who believe that stuff spend so much time and effort concerning themselves with homosexuality? It obviously threatens them in some personal way. The Bible is filled with "sins" that they pay no attention to.





    heidi klum seal halloween. Heidi Klum amp; Seal Halloween
  • Heidi Klum amp; Seal Halloween



  • Howdr
    Mar 18, 01:10 PM
    Look I'm not childish or demanding I just disagree with the way At&t has sucked many of us into the Unlimited plan from the beginning. After a time we all had it and they came out with the secrete 5GB idea. You want posts of me complaining back in 2008? Why ? I don't have to prove anything to anyone to state my opinion and dislike of the policy.

    Don't point the finger at me and say I'm stealing, I paid for my internet use every month for over 3 years now.

    I'll cut back on the righteous talk if the finger pointing stops.

    I do not tether on a regular basis and have not for 6 months.

    I do not Download with my phone except apps and docs.

    I agree there can be abuse even with unlimited

    (ie: the people who claim 90 and 120Gb a month DL)



    You feel your right,

    I feel I'm right,

    we disagree, end of story :cool:

    Also At&t will do this from time to time and unless something changes that stops them there is nothing we can do about it.





    heidi klum seal halloween. Heidi+klum+seal+halloween
  • Heidi+klum+seal+halloween



  • Multimedia
    Nov 3, 06:02 AM
    OK to swerve this thread back on topic, what if Apple is planning to unleash a massive multi-core assault and fill that big middle gap in the lineup at the same time?
    Here's the theory;
    January Macworld Steve unveils the 8 core Mac Pro, no surprises there, shows off the massive power using Leopard demo's etc. Great for Pro's (like Multimedia and myself) but not much use to the average guy. Prices stay the same or even rise slightly, after all, we are talking 8 cores here. Previously you needed to spend $7-8k to get that kind of power. But what if the one more thing was a Kentsfield Mac Pro (using the C2Q6600), a i975 Mb with DDR2 ram, etc, etc . Sloting into that $1400-2000 zone? I dont see this competing with the iMac, esp. since you get a 24" screen with your $2000 iMac. It's just another choice. Use the same case, make it black or something, but you now have
    Mac Mini 2 cores
    iMac 2 cores + Widescreen display
    Mac Prosumer 4 cores + upgradeable
    Mac Pro 8 cores for ultimate power.

    Sounds good......:)I'm with you there. Not new that there is a small group here that can't understand why the Conroe card isn't being played yet. Kentsfield has got to be coming to a Mac Pro soon, iMacs next Spring and then Kentsfield's successor Bloomsfield in the 2008 iMacs later. Then in 2009 let's see 8-core Yorkfield in that year's iMacs please.





    heidi klum seal halloween. Heidi Klum amp; Seal Halloween
  • Heidi Klum amp; Seal Halloween



  • WestonHarvey1
    Apr 15, 12:29 PM
    That's NOT what the argument is about. Your church LIED to people about the efficacy of condoms - people for whom the only source of that information was the Catholic church.

    And they lied about it to married couples, too.

    Oh, and just in case we're not clear on this: abstinence-only education doesn't work.

    I've never understood this. Do you really think there are Catholics in Africa who are saying "I really want to have pre-marital sex/sleep with this prostitute/rape this woman, but oh darn, the Pope says condoms are a sin"? Do you not see why that's a little strange?

    If someone in the church actually lied about the efficacy of condoms, then shame on them, but I don't see what the point would be.

    I'm sure abstinence-only education doesn't "work" if you define "working" as guaranteeing no one will have sex before marriage then I'm sure you're right. But teaching kids that sex is serious and not a game might have positive effects you're not considering.





    heidi klum seal halloween. Heidi Klum and Seal Mix
  • Heidi Klum and Seal Mix



  • Analog Kid
    Sep 26, 12:21 AM
    Until they get the 45nm process up and going, I think this is going to be the top of the line. 4 cores topping out around the mid 2GHz range.

    I wonder if this is Intel's long term strategy-- keep the cores relatively untouched, but double the number with each process step. That'll be entertaining for a generation or so, but they're going to have to come up with something else.

    My bet? Specialized cores. You've got some that are optimized for floating point, some for application logic, some for media. This is where Cell gets it right, I think-- they're a step too far ahead for now though.

    Biggest problem is getting the system to know what threads to feed to what core, and to get application writers to specialize their threads.





    heidi klum seal halloween. We think Heidi Klum deserves
  • We think Heidi Klum deserves



  • skunk
    Apr 27, 01:51 PM
    The Judaeo-Christian God has certain attributes which I listed. Does this Ugaritic God share the same attributes, ie omniscience, omnipotence, omnibenevolence?You can give a god any attributes you want.





    heidi klum seal halloween. Heidi Klum can make any
  • Heidi Klum can make any



  • MacMyDay
    Sep 20, 01:06 AM
    I know of at least one company (http://www.itv.com/) in the UK who won't be too happy if they keep that name.





    heidi klum seal halloween. 1011-heidi-klum-seal-halloween
  • 1011-heidi-klum-seal-halloween



  • skunk
    Mar 27, 08:51 AM
    That's obviously ad hominem.Sometimes it's the homo that's the problem.





    heidi klum seal halloween. 1101-seal-heidi-klum-halloween
  • 1101-seal-heidi-klum-halloween



  • bugfaceuk
    Apr 9, 09:41 AM
    If Nintendo doesn't adapt, it could be big trouble for them. I've seen the 3DS (http://photics.com/nintendo-3ds-a-surprising-disappointment) and I'm not impressed. I think the iPhone 4 is a much better portable gaming machine.

    I've just read the linked article... cannot stop laughing at

    "Closing one of my eyes would also cancel the [3D] effect"

    You know how stereoscopic vision works, right?





    heidi klum seal halloween. Seal Model Heidi Klum and her
  • Seal Model Heidi Klum and her



  • Huntn
    Mar 11, 06:08 PM
    Not one but two reactors could be headed for meltdown. U.S. Rushes Coolant to Japan Nuclear Plant to Prevent Meltdown (http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2011/03/11/u-s-rushes-coolant-to-japan-nuclear-plant-to-prevent-a-meltdown/). Primary power was lost. A backup generator failed to start. Plant is venting radioactive steam... God, I hope this does not happen.

    11.31am: The Associated Press has more details on the state of emergency issued at nuclear plant after its cooling system failed:

    Chief cabinet secretary Yukio Edano says the nuclear power plant in Fukushima developed a mechanical failure in the system needed to cool the reactor after it was shut down in Friday's earthquake.

    He said the measure was a precaution and there was no radiation leak at the Fukushima No. 1 power plant. He said the facility was not in immediate danger.


    ----------------------------------------------

    Thats pretty bloody serious.... eeeek :eek:





    heidi klum seal halloween. Seal#39;s expressed his thought
  • Seal#39;s expressed his thought



  • Bill McEnaney
    Mar 27, 09:47 PM
    Dr. Spitzer is an intelligent, nonreligious psychiatrist who believes that some can change their sexual orientations.





    heidi klum seal halloween. Heidi Klum and Seal - Heidi
  • Heidi Klum and Seal - Heidi



  • digitalbiker
    Aug 29, 12:59 PM
    This is a real bummer to me. I pride myself on making as little an impact on the environment as I can, but make my living using computers to make music... and I use all Apple products... so I'm feeling really guilty about this right now.

    I wouldn't worry about it too much. Ultimately by supporting a technology company you are helping the environment. History has already shown that enhancements in technology have almost always had a positive benefit for the environment along with enhancements to quality of life.

    For example:
    1) Old technolgy cars were seriously inefficient, wasted energy, polluted more, etc. Current technology cars are much, much better. Future technology such as fuel cells are several times more efficient.

    2) Tele-comuting has already had a positive effect. Now people are driving less, working at home more.

    3) Battery technology has gotten far more efficient with fewer environmentally hazardous materials than older battery tech. New battery tech. such as the new capacitor batteries may be completely chemical free.

    4) Modern power plants are far more efficient and environmentally friendly.

    and the list goes on in almost every industry where technological improvements have been made.

    Buying computers from Apple provides inscentives for Apple to build better faster more efficient computers along with their competitors. These computers are then used in some way to improve almost every other industry.





    heidi klum seal halloween. Heidi Klum#39;s Annual Halloween
  • Heidi Klum#39;s Annual Halloween



  • Lesser Evets
    Apr 28, 07:27 AM
    188% growth... that's impressive.





    heidi klum seal halloween. At Heidi Klum#39;s annual
  • At Heidi Klum#39;s annual



  • Schizoid
    Apr 21, 05:38 AM
    ...so anyway, back to the conference call.

    Apple sold nearly 5 million iPads last quarter... now this sounds good to me, why are the media reporting this as "disappointing." Am I missing something here? Surely this should be at least "pretty good."

    (EDIT: sorry I'm in the wrong post!)





    heidi klum seal halloween. HQ Heidi Klum Pictures
  • HQ Heidi Klum Pictures



  • jlc1978
    Mar 18, 07:03 AM
    Some users received the above SMS message with a followup email explaining tethering and warning them that tethering will be enabled if they continue to use that feature.TiPb speculates (http://www.tipb.com/2011/03/18/att-cracking-jailbroken-mywi-users/) on how they are detecting unauthorized tethering:

    Article Link: AT&T Cracking Down on Unauthorized Tethering (http://www.macrumors.com/iphone/2011/03/18/atandt-cracking-down-on-unauthorized-tethering/)

    Hmm - that would be a change in your contract and might just allow you to get out of it with no termination fee - just as any the change would. Unless hay could prove you violated the TOS they can't unilaterally change it and force you to accept it; especially when they change the price.





    heidi klum seal halloween. Heidi Klum amp; Seal Extravagant
  • Heidi Klum amp; Seal Extravagant



  • PowerGamerX
    Apr 9, 08:19 AM
    These people that are trying to claim they're a hardcore gamer, aren't. A true gamer plays games, regardless of where they are played or how they are played. A gamer plays games. There's nothing more too it than that.

    That said, I don't find iOS games all that compelling personally. I like to have games with a little more depth, which is why I'm a fan of the PSP. There are plenty of great iPhone games, they just aren't great for more than 5 or 10 minutes at a time.

    This doesn't mean I don't like short games, no. This just means I like games to have "more than meets the eye".





    heidi klum seal halloween. heidi-seal-halloween.jpg
  • heidi-seal-halloween.jpg



  • I'mAMac
    Oct 29, 10:08 AM
    I heard somewhere that the Clovertowns are actually slower than the Xeons, but with 2x as many cores will there be much difference?





    phalseHUD
    Apr 21, 04:38 AM
    Its amazing how all those "smart" Android users are still poorer than the average iOS user, and spend less than the average iOS user.

    Amazing that all these "smart" people just make so much less money...

    I've browsed these forums for a while and used to post under a different name until I started work for a certain company which shall remain nameless! But this has to be one of the most pathetic comments I've ever read on here.





    NathanMuir
    Mar 13, 01:42 PM
    Roscoe Wind Farm, which is the largest wind farm in the world, provides only 781.5 MW of power while Fukushima I for example, provides 4.7 GW (over six times as much). That wind farm takes 400km^2 so a wind farm that could replace the Fukushima I would take 2400km^2.

    The largest solar power plant provides only 97 MW so even worse.

    Hence why I said in 'larger part' and not 'exclusively'.





    emotion
    Sep 20, 09:47 AM
    I'm wondering why they couldn't/wouldn't just combine the mini and the iTV into a single unit. The mini's size could allow for a DVD slot/player/burner and maybe even allow for the Mac OS in the box, so you don't need another computer to stream your media from. In fact, I assumed that was what the Mini was ultimately destined for anyway.

    Thoughts?

    What do you thnk the iTV offers that a Mini doesn't? I'm not sure it offers anything other than freeing the Mini so it can be used as a computer in front of a computer monitor somewhere else (which is apparently Jobs' view of where a computer should be).

    I might have the wrong end of the stick though.





    Trash Can
    Jun 19, 02:10 PM
    I got the iPhone 3G two years ago after being with Verizon for seven. Love the phone - hate the network! I travel extensively. Some places my 3G is reliable, others not so much.

    The iPhone cannot be beat in terms of engineering, user interface, and elegance. iPhone 4 appears to raise the bar even further. However, a phone is only as good as the network that it's on. As much as I love the thing, many times it functions more like an iPod Touch than a phone. With the introduction of the iPad 3G and influx of new iPhone 4 users, I believe AT&T's network issues will get worse before it gets better.

    I've decided to leave AT&T, return to Verizon, and get a Droid. Is a Droid my device of choice? No, but at least I'll have reliability, something that I haven't had for the last two years. I've experienced more dropped calls with AT&T in one week than I have with Verizon over several years.

    If and when Verizon ever gets the iPhone, I'll be in line with everyone else on launch day. Until then, I'm sure there will be days when I'm somewhat envious of those who purchased iPhone 4 (and possibly subsequent models), but at least I'll know I'll be able to make and receive calls reliably and without interruption.





    MadGoat
    Oct 7, 11:04 AM
    Of course Android might surpass the iPhone. The iPhone is limited to 1 device whereas the Android is spanned over many more devices and will continue to branch out.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment