Sunday, May 8, 2011

kim kardashian 2011 photoshoot

kim kardashian 2011 photoshoot. Kim+kardashian+2011+
  • Kim+kardashian+2011+



  • iGary
    Sep 26, 06:21 PM
    November or December at the latest. It will simply be a Dual Clovertown Processor option added to the current BTO page with a new processor pricing lineup. It will be a silent upgrade.

    How do you know this for a fact? :confused:





    kim kardashian 2011 photoshoot. Kim was at one of the after
  • Kim was at one of the after



  • ezekielrage_99
    Sep 26, 12:34 AM
    Until they get the 45nm process up and going, I think this is going to be the top of the line. 4 cores topping out around the mid 2GHz range.

    I wonder if this is Intel's long term strategy-- keep the cores relatively untouched, but double the number with each process step. That'll be entertaining for a generation or so, but they're going to have to come up with something else.


    Sounds like both Intel and AMD are going by the philosophy more cores more speed.

    It looks like the programmers will be in for a fun old time.





    kim kardashian 2011 photoshoot. back Kim+kardashian+2011+
  • back Kim+kardashian+2011+



  • joepunk
    Mar 13, 01:09 AM
    A before-and-after photo gallery on Australia's ABC News (http://www.abc.net.au/news/events/japan-quake-2011/beforeafter.htm) shows just how badly areas of the north-eastern coast were affected by the tsunami.





    kim kardashian 2011 photoshoot. white, Justin
  • white, Justin



  • Sounds Good
    Apr 14, 10:15 PM
    Nah, no feathers were ruffled.

    Just trying to show some FEELING by using UPPER CASE words. ;)





    kim kardashian 2011 photoshoot. KIM KARDASHIAN in BIKINI
  • KIM KARDASHIAN in BIKINI



  • ddtlm
    Oct 12, 07:40 PM
    Anyway I've had my fun here for now. I think it is settled that the G4 does poorly at this particular float test. I've done everything I can think of and gone though all sorts of variations of the loop trying to increase the IPC but I could never make significant headway on either the PC or the Mac.

    That said, this test is essentialy a test where we do 400000000 double precision square roots which we don't even store and nothing else. There are no memory access, only very predictable branches. I have radically changed the loop and compiler flags and essentially nothing besides the sqrt() makes any difference.

    I do not regard this test as important in the overall picture. It does not illustrate anything important to anyone, unless someone sits around doing square roots all day.

    I might also add that designing a meaningful benchmark is very hard. I think SPEC is about as good as it gets, and yes the G4 looses in floats there too. :)





    kim kardashian 2011 photoshoot. Kim Kardashian 2008 Calendar
  • Kim Kardashian 2008 Calendar



  • samcraig
    Mar 18, 08:24 AM
    If you are currently on an unlimited plan, sorry - you can't complain about this new development. You agreed to TOS which stated clearly what you could and could not do with your data. Unlimited data is for PHONE use - not for other devices you can hook up to. ATT and other carrier's bandwidth isn't meant to support as many devices as you want on your unlimited plan.

    Now... that being said...

    Those who are on a 2gb, or whatever LIMITED plan - should be able to do whatever you want with your data. You've paid for a set allotment - and whether you use that on your phone or elsewhere doesn't matter.

    There's a clear distinction between unlimited and capped in terms of what you are ENTITLED to or not.





    kim kardashian 2011 photoshoot. +2011+photoshoot+with+kim+
  • +2011+photoshoot+with+kim+



  • Lennholm
    May 2, 10:30 AM
    Is your info from like 1993 ? Because this little known version of Windows dubbed "New Technology" or NT for short brought along something called the NTFS (New Technology File System) that has... *drumroll* ACLs and strict permissions with inheritance...

    Unless you're running as administrator on a Windows NT based system, you're as protected as a "Unix/Linux" user. Of course, you can also run as root all the time under Unix, negating this "security".

    So again I ask, what about Unix security protects you from these attacks that Windows can't do ?

    And I say this as a Unix systems administrator/fanboy. The multi-user paradigm that is "Unix security" came to Windows more than 18 years ago. It came to consumer versions of Windows about 9 years ago if you don't count Windows 2000 as a consumer version.



    Wait, knowledge is ignorance ? 1984 much ?

    The fact is, understanding the proper terminology and different payloads and impacts of the different types of malware prevents unnecessary panic and promotes a proper security strategy.

    I'd say it's people that try to just lump all malware together in the same category, making a trojan that relies on social engineering sound as bad as a self-replicating worm that spreads using a remote execution/privilege escalation bug that are quite ignorant of general computer security.

    Great post! I think the biggest reason security has been so problematic on Windows, aside from the fact that it's the biggest target, is that the default user type is administrator.
    The kind of issue in this case, caused by user ignorance, is really the only threat that exist for Windows since XP SP2. Internet Explorer has had sufficient, but very annoying, security measures against this since version 7 and I'm surprised Safari can let these kind of things slide through so easily.
    Security in Windows has been pretty solid for years now, but that hasn't stopped many Linux/Unix/OSX-fanboys from claiming Windows security is like a swizz cheese. They don't even bother to do some research, they just keep shouting the same old mantra.





    kim kardashian 2011 photoshoot. Kim Kardashian2 Kim Kardashian
  • Kim Kardashian2 Kim Kardashian



  • rasmasyean
    Mar 15, 12:04 AM
    Oh well...Japan is history...

    Time to start relocating the population and all their assets to Afghanistan. Didn't we find some ancient Buddhas there which the Taliban blew up? Well, we now declare that The Holy Buddha Land of the Japs! That MUST be were they originated from! They can even rebuild the nuclear reactors there too since no one gives a crap about that environment evidently. :p





    kim kardashian 2011 photoshoot. Khloe Kardashian babysits
  • Khloe Kardashian babysits



  • Rt&Dzine
    Mar 27, 07:44 PM
    According to you and your internet sources, sexuality can be readily changed by the individual right? So why don't you try changing yours? You don't actually have to have sex with anyone, just will yourself to be attracted to someone of the same sex.

    Nicolosi says that if a father and son have a normal relationship, that child will not be gay. But according to Nicolosi sexuality can be changed, so then he could become gay. So it's contradictory.

    http://www.exgaywatch.com/wp/2007/04/dr-nicolosi-getting-in-touch-with-his-inner-spoiled-child/





    kim kardashian 2011 photoshoot. Kim Kardashian on Cover
  • Kim Kardashian on Cover



  • stoid
    Mar 18, 10:04 AM
    I'm just saying that the inevitable wrath-of-God response from Apple is somewhat unwarranted.

    More like the wrath-of-Jobs! :rolleyes:

    Anyway, I've never been one to agree with the Windows people that argue the security-by-obscurity for why Mac OS X is not hacked to bits like Windows, but it would seem that this adds aome serious fire to their arguement. Here in music where Apple is the most popular and widely used, they are getting hacked (semi-successfully) more often than their WMA counterpart.





    kim kardashian 2011 photoshoot. kardashian+2011+photoshoot
  • kardashian+2011+photoshoot



  • dethmaShine
    May 2, 02:16 PM
    Bravo, this is the funniest post ever.

    I bet there's a lot of fan bois with soiled underwear.

    Could it be true? Their perfect computers now quite vulnerable.

    Ya gotta love it...the slap of reality :) :) :)

    We were just waiting for you? Where have you been?

    On another note, mods its getting hideous to see such comments being allowed on this website.





    kim kardashian 2011 photoshoot. kim kardashian 2011 photoshoot
  • kim kardashian 2011 photoshoot



  • MadGoat
    Oct 7, 11:04 AM
    Of course Android might surpass the iPhone. The iPhone is limited to 1 device whereas the Android is spanned over many more devices and will continue to branch out.




    kim kardashian 2011 photoshoot. +2011+photoshoot+with+kim+
  • +2011+photoshoot+with+kim+



  • AppliedVisual
    Oct 30, 11:49 PM
    I already have a bunch of Adaptec eSATA/USB2 SATA enclosures that say they only work as USB2 on Macs. But I wonder if they won't work on any eSATA PCIe card we can put into the Mac Pro. How expensive are those eSATA PCIe cards anyway?

    I don't know why it wouldn't work... In fact, I'm pretty sure I've seen eSATA enclosures advertised as working with a Mac. I'll see if I can find one.

    BTW I find USB2 HD hook ups to be far less problematic and just as fast or faster than FW hooks ups. Is that true?

    I've had pretty much the same luck... Some USB2 devices struggle a bit due to the onboard USB2 chipset, but for the most part, they're equivalent to FW400 (with a max rate of 480Mbps) and USB2 handles traffic from multiple devices better than firewire. OTOH, lots of older Mac systems, especially those Powerbook G4s, struggled with USB2 and often exhibited poor performance. But overall, I think USB2 has a bad reputation that it didn't deserve to get stuck with. In my experience having owned quite a few USB2 storage devices, I find that poor performance is more the fault of the device maker than the interface itself as I've got some hard drives - like a couple of my external Maxtor units, that perform blazingly fast and in no way slower on USB2 than when connected via FW.





    kim kardashian 2011 photoshoot. KIM KARDASHIAN 2011 PHOTOSHOOT
  • KIM KARDASHIAN 2011 PHOTOSHOOT



  • Voltes V
    Sep 26, 12:53 AM
    start savings and look for stuff to sell.

    What the hell am I going to do with 8 cores??? :-D
    you can use it to browse the web.............................and all the things you thought impossible, oooops i got overboard. ;)





    kim kardashian 2011 photoshoot. Than kim kardashians her; kim kardashian 2011 calendar photoshoot. Kim Kardashian Photoshoot; Kim Kardashian Photoshoot
  • Than kim kardashians her; kim kardashian 2011 calendar photoshoot. Kim Kardashian Photoshoot; Kim Kardashian Photoshoot



  • firestarter
    Mar 13, 03:42 PM
    A large (think 100milesx100miles) solar array in death valley for example, could power the entire Continental US.


    One word.

    Night (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night).





    kim kardashian 2011 photoshoot. Kim Kardashian Upset About
  • Kim Kardashian Upset About



  • MrWinters
    Apr 28, 03:38 PM
    But the internet brought p0rn mainstream. :D

    I ran a dialup BBS from 1983-1992 and we had p0rn, FidoNet Email, discussion forums, software downloads, etc....

    The Internet made stuff faster, more graphical, and brought stuff to a wider audience - but for us early birds, everything has always kinda been there.





    kim kardashian 2011 photoshoot. Kim+kardashian+2011+pics
  • Kim+kardashian+2011+pics



  • Benjamins
    Apr 8, 11:17 PM
    Velly Intelrsting. Did they start out making games from rocks?

    they started off making card games.





    kim kardashian 2011 photoshoot. Kourtney+kardashian+2011+
  • Kourtney+kardashian+2011+



  • Don't panic
    Mar 15, 03:14 PM
    Well, not that I hope he's right, but words like these from people of high up places don't give any comfort.

    Europe's energy commissioner Guenther Oettinger dubs Japan's nuclear disaster an "apocalypse,"
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110315/wl_afp/japanquakelivereport

    yes, but it's a figure of speech.
    however bad a realistic worst case scenario would be, it will not require permanent evacuation of anything but a few tens of square miles, if that.

    for example, this is not going to be as bad as chernobyl by any stretch of imagination, since the design and built of the plant is much safer, and this uses water for cooling instead of graphite which is itself flammable. And in chernobyl, only the immediate surroundings and another area where the fallout was massive are still off-limits.

    In addition, this plant is on the seashore, so about half of the contamination will be dispersed into the ocean.

    on a separate note, i can confirm takao's post that many japanese cities have built "tsunami walls" including one of the cities shown in one of the videos (where you can clearly see the water coing over a wall and waterfalling into the city. It might have been inefective in a tsunami this massive, but I am sure they can work on smaller ones. One of the California nuclear power plant on the coast also has a similar 25 feet wall.

    I also agree with takao on the bizarre design of putting the spent rods in a pool on top of the reactor and without any containment other than the cooling water and the roof.
    it seems clearly a design flaw which hopefully will be/has been taken care of in other designs and fixes





    kim kardashian 2011 photoshoot. kim kardashian
  • kim kardashian



  • Danksi
    Jul 12, 12:52 AM
    I've never used any of the PCI slots on my PowerMacs and don't expect that I ever will, but the ability to put any video card in is appealing. The iMac is nice and quite useful, but just slightly less than what is needed in many cases. The PowerMac has been more or less uncompromising speed and generally more than I wanted when I bought. With all of the emphasis on the name 'Mac' in the new naming scheme and a more competitive landscape now that we've gone Intel, I think (hope) this is the machine Apple will use to complete its desktop lineup.

    The Apple Mac... Nice sound to it, no?

    I like the idea of a cut down Mac Pro, but perhaps something with at least one PCI slot, or even an Expresscard as used on the MBPro. Useful expansion, so long as it is all user-servicable.





    Multimedia
    Oct 30, 08:20 PM
    I am also of the opinion that Apple should not sell the 512MB FB-DIMM modules since they only run at half-bandwidth of the 1 and 2 GB modules. Or they should offer the ability to buy the Mac Pro with no RAM. That would be interesting. I'm not sure if they'd go for selling a system config that would require a third-party purchase just to make it work.Doubtful. What I'm hoping for is a base of two 1GB sticks, losing the two 512 sticks as you say they should end selling with this update. An 8-core Mac Pro would not run very well with only 1GB of slower RAM. I believe an 8-core Mac is going to want 8GB of RAM to run properly but I imagine 4GB would be enough for fairly decent operation. Depends on your apps. The ones I like to run don't use much RAM at all.





    AppliedVisual
    Oct 11, 06:22 PM
    Hmph... I haven't been to the Dell forums in a while or I probably wouldv'e seen that. Oh, well. Already ordered my other 30" display the other day, I'm not going to complain. :cool:





    SRSound
    Sep 26, 12:00 AM
    So say I�m using my 8-core Mac Pro for CPU intensive digital audio recording. Would I be able to assign two cores the main program, two to virtual processing, two to auxiliary �re-wire� applications, and two to the general system? If so, I guess I need to hold out on my impending Mac Pro purchase!





    PeckhamBog
    Apr 20, 05:12 PM
    It's interesting how Apple seem to put the customer (and the customer's experience) first and profit big time in the process.

    Note to self - note the above.





    pianodude123
    Sep 26, 05:57 PM
    And the wait for 8 Core Mac Pros and Merom MacBook Pros/MaBook is on ;)

    Waiting for speed bumps means no one buys a dang thing :cool:

    at least the educated do not....

    Well...it's amazing that now every dual core computer is obsolete, and every single core computer is like an Apple II compared to this.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment