Thursday, May 29, 2008

Scanner meltdown

Doctor Who I didn't get chance to post yesterday. Not much drawing done as my youngest was ill and wanted +++++cuddles. This is a worked up drawing of David Tennant as Doctor who rather than a new one as I was feeling very uninspired yesterday. Got a couple of Copic pens which are lovely. Need to get used to the nibs, more chance to practice. Tried scanning todays pics in but after scanning in the one on the left I was unable to scan anything else. I also did Catherine Tate (Donna) but couldn't scan it. Need to consult my technical adviser - AKA Andrew.

I suspect it might be new scanner time, I've had the current one over 3 years now and they do seem to have a built in "self destruct" button which kicks in after 3 years.

I've been working on the Doctor's assistants. I've done Martha Jones (Freema Agyeman) and I've had one go at Rose Tyler (Billie Piper) but slipped at the inking in stage and need to have another go. I'll insert them once I've resolved the scanner issue.Catherine Tate

Hooray I finally got them to scan!!!!!!

Freema Agyeman

No comments:

Post a Comment