Saturday, June 28, 2008

Fades...

I dont think there is any sense of completion..

I dont wanna live this out anymore..
Living with the fact that she's gone from my life turns my stomach..
Plus the fact that now she hates me..
No one will ever know how I feel until they feel it for themselves..
I just can't face this.. I dont wanna go through it again..

Everynight, I think of her sweet smile.. x)
I badly need some sort of relief..
My life is getting quiet, lonely, and dark again.
In other words, she's the one who brought light to my life..
Believe it or not, she's the best damn thing that happens in my life..
But, she's gone..

I started blogging to tell SOMEONE/SOMETHING what I feel..
Everyday, tons and tons of thoughts run through my head..
All about her..
But when I want to write it all, it somehow disappears..
It hurts for me not to tell it all out because its all gone..

She now thinks I don't know..
She thinks everything's okay..
She, might have moved on..
Happy, living out the life..

Life knocks me down almost everytime for the past 13 years..
Somehow I managed to stand back up, and face life..
But, I dont think I'l be getting up from this one..

She's the love of my life.. everything in my life..
I really want to tell her how much I love her, and how sorry I am for causing all this..
I guess I'm destined to live a life of lies and masks..
-" .I Love You. "-

No comments:

Post a Comment