Monday, June 23, 2008

Feedback

I walked down the 'streets' of Sunway recently..
Having flashbacks, and memories and thoughts about HER..
I thought breaking up was for the best for HER..
As, she deserves a much better guy then me.
I'm starting to doubt and realise that my life was lonely, and empty again, without her..

For 13 years, it has been , quiet... and dark..
Until, I met HER..
When people ask me, "Why did you and HER break up?"..
All I said was, "It was my fault..".

A bloody song reminded me about the heavenly time we had together..
(04.03.08), (23.05.08), (14.06.08)...
And lastly, (09.06.08).......
To see her go, without a worry in sight.. Tears my broken heart into two.
She might not see this, but I'm still in love with her.
Madly , in love..

I found out that MAYBE she liked another guy..
If she can move on with life, why can't I??
Is it because of guilt? Or is this love, still burning much brighter then the sun itself..
Moving on or not, I'l always love her..
And she'l always be in my heart.
If she's happy, I'm happy..

Out of 10,000 sins, not trusting her was the worst..
Out of 100,000 deeds, loving her was the best..

No comments:

Post a Comment