Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Beyonce Knowles

Yesterday I spent a long time working on an image of Beyonce Knowles, it was going really well until I thought she needed bolder eyelashes. Alas that was too much- sob! I doubt I'll be able to salvage it so I've started a new one, hopefully it will be ready by tonight.

This blogging lark is a strange experience. It's especially weird looking back over my posts to see things I've posted, images mainly, and how my technique has improved. There are more than a few that I cringe at now! Yet at the time they were posted I was pleased with my efforts.

I've installed google analytics on my computer to see how popular it is. I see I have a number of loyal readers but I'm getting a steady stream of new "blogees". There is probably an official term for them but I don't know what it is, any suggestions or do you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment