Thursday, July 3, 2008

Dreams Into Reality.

There is more to life than increasing its speed..

These were the words of the great Mahatma Ghandi..
He expresses his thoughts that life is not about going through the motions as fast as possible.. but to enjoy the life itself..

After all of what happened , I don't really want to enjoy my life..
I just want time to fly as fast as possible, as things are a little awkward between me and her..
I'm not her friend, but I know that she hates me..
After all, it is my fault..
I thought this break up, is for the better good for her and me..
As she doesnt love me anymore, why drag on this love of lies..??
Maybe this was the wrong choice.. perhaps I wasn't meant to last long with her..
Not only I've screwed up my love with her, but my friendship with her as well.
I rather not live , then to see a friend of mine, whom I adore and care about soo much.. lie, hide and pretend to be my friend.
I'm just waiting.. just waiting..
For my life to end..

As I grow to understand life less and less..
I hope to learn about it more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment