Monday, July 21, 2008

Dull and Lame.

Hahaaa..
Long time never blogged liao.
Anyways, today my school had an fire emergency practise.
I'm part of the school ranger squad..
When the bell rang, I ran as fast as I could to where I was suppose to be on duty.
Fell, bumped my knee.. x((
Pain pain..
And so, I reached the place. Home to the Form One's ..
I told them off to hurry up and start walking.
I get to scold those who lepak-ed in the classrooms.
This was my first time, so kinda scaryy laa.. xDD
I asked the Peralihan Zaurus students to hurry up, but they all like retards.
Giving me answers irrelevant to the question. ==!!!
Cacat, retarded, and lame ppl la.. I think their like..
When you put a MOOSE , in a kitchen.
All sesat and stupid retards.
Haihh.. I kesian them anyways.
=DD

Anyways, I saw HER today!
Not like I dont see her every other day, but whenever I see her, she takes my breath away..
(:
She looks confident, in everything and she's always smiling.
xDD
Anyways, that's it for noww..

Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment