Saturday, July 19, 2008

Fraser's Hill

Last Thursday, I went Fraser's Hill .. :D
Nice place.. seriously!
But the entire place closed for construction , so not much to eat and buy..
Anyways, I stayed in a bungalow called..
Mallaig Bungalow..
Pn Malliga will be soo proud to have a bungalow named after her..
The weather there, is MUCH colder then I expected.
Damn freakin' cold.. But, at least there's a water heater.
I bath, syok gila.. xDDD
Anyways, the bungalow is on top of a hill. Have to climb a flight of stairs to reach it.
The bungalow is something like those English stone cottages. Veryy nice.
The rooms there are HUGE! Compared to the master bedroom of my house here in USJ, the master bedroom here looks like a dwarf. =.=
Anyways, I took pictures. Wanna see?? Go my friendster. xDD

I went there with my parents, sisters and my sister boyfriend.
I shared a room with my sister and her boyfriend.
We walked for hours, with the cold windy weather blowing.
SUPER COLDDD...
There is a game room. Got darts, a mini gym and a table tennis.
We played table tennis like siao siao.. I think I can join the school team adi. Hahaaa..
The garden compound is super big. Got playground. A vegetable garden.
At nights, the caretaker of the bungalow will serve us dinner.
We ate roasted chicken. Her cooking not bad. Very tasty.
Breakfast got sausage and egg. Veryy nice!
At nights, me, my sister and her boyfriend played mahjong.
We laughing and playing soo loud, I think kacau the caretaker sleeping liao.. =DDD
We went to a place called ' Ye Olde Steakhouse'.
They sold food and everything there was expensive..
We ordered scones and tea. Btw, I drank lots of tea there. xDD

The weather there is soo cold, that my parents used the hairblower and warmed up the BED before they slept.
The bed is constantly moist and cold. Leathered sofas in the living room, NOT HELPING. ==
Damn cold.
The caretaker there is friendly, and kind.
I jokingly said wanted to bring her back as our chef. xDDD
Hahaa.
We also visited the Jerai Waterfall.
The water there is soo cold, that I stood there for 5mins, and I couldnt feel my legs. They were numb.. -.-
Overall, the trip there was fantastic.
Cold, peaceful and fun.
I took lots of pictures, go my friendster and see.

Alright! That's about it. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment