Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Late!

This blog is actually for yesterday.
Time passed and I forgot to update my blog.
Anyways , this next blog is for 30/07//08, Wednesday , 2008.

In the morning, my grandparents took me and my young couz go eat Dim Sum!
Haha. I ate soo much wehh.. Until during recess, I didn't feel hungry at all.
=DD
I ate, I think a total of RM12 of Dim Sum!
Thats alot of plates of Dim Sum , okayy?? =p
The shocking thing is, my grandfather 'tapau' Dim Sum for all my relatives including my siblings.
The total was RM95.20!!
I looked at the guy counting the total sum , and I saw him write RM 95.20!!
My mouth dropped wide open~!!
I looked at my grandfather with my eyes wide open.. Like I saw a ghost like that. ==
I mean, RM 95.20 of Dim Sum larr.. THINK AND SEE... =.=
Anyways. I thank my grandfather for buying me Dim Sum!
Hahaa..

In school, the usual happened.
The class all fighting arm-wrestling. xP
Haha. Jern Hou and Anton not satisfied with each other and keep fighting each other till Anton keep spraining Jern Hou's hand. ==
Their strength are the same, so they battle and battle each other , with a few times kena scold by teacher.
Hahaa. I also got try arm wrestle. ==
A few people I manage to thrash, but mostly I keep loosing..
I skinny marr.. What to do..

Today, damn many people keep asking me whats wrong with me.
They saw my pm which writes,
"It's just a feeling that we had.. But just because you don't want to feel it too, Doesn't mean that you have to forget.."
and they asked me, "JinEu, you okayy arr?"
Countless times liao, was asked by my friends.
Haha. Good lar actually. Proves that they concern for me!
Friends forever ..

Okayy! This blog ends here..
12.45am liao.. Need go sleep.
Nitez!! *yawns..*

No comments:

Post a Comment