Saturday, July 5, 2008

Loving You.

Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life..
- Leo Buscaglia -

Everyone needs love ..
In life, love is as important as the oxygen that we breathe.
Without it, life is just a dull , lame and boring play.. shows nothing..
Love, drives us crazy.. Makes us feel soo comfortable, so.. loved..
A feeling where it makes us wanna do things no one else does for the ones they love..
Begging, is an embarassing thing to do..
But love makes us invincible..
We dare to do embarassing things, just for the ones we love.
Because, when we're in love.. we don't care about the people around us..
But the one we love him/herself..


Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.'

SHE can always count on me to never love her any less then how much I love her now..

No comments:

Post a Comment