Saturday, July 12, 2008

Magnificent.

There's this girl..
Form one in my school..
Shoulder length haired, wears specs(make her look cutee..), tanned skin.. xDD

Dont knw wht, but she attracts me in a funny funny way..
Not sure whether its love, or like..
But, I think I'm falling for her.
She's shyy, and kind..
She can never get angry easily..
I mean, even if you bomb her car all the way to the autoshop, I dont think she'l say much of a thing to you.. o.O''
Hahaa.. A unique person. =p
Her friends say her father is a cute person.. o.o
( In a way he talks..) xPP
Hahaaa..

Now, I start to despise her..
She gets on my nerve by keeping MY friends away from me..
They knew me more longer then they know her, and she's siding her..
THAT'S what make me the saddest of them all.
Just because she's popular and pretty, they follow her like dogs.
LOOK IN THE MIRROR FOR CRYING OUT LOUD..
I mean, she's fucking rich! Cant u afford to buy a RM6 mirror??!!
Pathetic..
Many people ask me what am I to do next.
My answer is, "if she's childish enough to start the 'dont friend friend' thingy.. be my guest."
I'm just gonna go through my life, keeping what I have left, safe in me..
Btw, SHE SUCKS.. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment