Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Surprises.

And so.. another day, another misery to live in..
Anyways..
Today, Jern Hou asked me the most OBVIOUS question ever! -.-
He told me that this was a question from his friend, whom he doesn't wanna reveal who the dude is.
The question was.. " what kinda relationship do you think it is, when the guy and girl doesn't talk much to each other in real life, most probably their shy to talk to each other, but when they sms each other they give each other pep names such as , 'dear' or 'darling' or wtv crap.. ''
Jern Hou asked me, "what kinda relationship do you think this is..?"
Well, obviously he's referring to himself and Julie(the girl I cpl-ed with , and now she hates me).
And so, all I answered was," that kinda relationship is , well..complicated."
I didn't wanna make bad comments to him cause I know he likes her.
As his friend, I wish the best for him and her although Julie's being the queen bitch of the universe.
Jern Hou also said that maybe HIM and HER wants to keep it a secret cause they shy(which is Jern Hou's weakness.. He's just too shy.)
I told him, its not good for the guy to be shy.. Referring to Jern Hou's so called, friend.. xD
I think he doesn't wanna tell me , cause he scared I angry of him or more problems will surface.
Or maybe he's just TOOOOO shy to tell anyone who he likes, cause its just his nature to be REAL shy. o.o
Well, I'm not gonna be angry of him of course. He's my good friend, and I wish all the best for him.
If he likes Julie, then its okay with me..
He deserves to be with the girl he likes. And I'll respect that even if Julie hates me like crazy.

Anyways.. MOVING ON~!

It was 6.55pm and I was waiting outside the school for the bus to arrive.
Usually the bus arrives around 7.25pm , so I wait with a couple of my friends that sit same bus with me. ((:
But, around 7.35pm, the bus still hasn't arrived and I wasn't getting agitated.
Then around 7.40pm, I caught the sight of the bus on one corner of the road.
IT WAS SLOOWWWW LIKE CRAZY!
Seriously, my grandma can drive faster then THAT!
Then, me and my friends thought that maybe the bus has broken down.
And suddenly, the bus came to a stop....
To my surprise, all the passangers came down and started walking towards me.
I was like, "wtf.. "
Then only I realized that the bus driver got attacked by an asthma.
He couldn't breathe and was sitting in an awkward position, maybe trying to breathe properly.
Anyways, we then decided to call an ambulance with the permission of the bus driver himself..
I pity the dude.
NO CARS within the 10 mile radius would STOP to see whats going on.
I mean, isn't is weird to see a bus parked on the side of the road with the students gathering around?
I mean.. Malaysians have no courtesy to even stop and ask whats going on!
When we tried to get hold of a car to stop, it honk-ed us!!
"BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPP!!! "
I was like both laughing and saying , " wtf??! "
Malaysians are kind and helpful ,my ass lar!
Anyways.. The bus driver's friends came and took him to the hospital nearby.
And I reached home at 8.35pm!
Hungry and tired..
Surprise? -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment