Sunday, October 12, 2008

Love Didn't Made It.

Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world, I think about the arrivals at Heathrow Airport.
General opinion starts to make out the idea that we live in a world of hatred or greed, but I don't see that. Seems to me that love is everywhere. Often its not particularly dignified or newsworthy but, its always there. Fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends.
The planes hit the Twin Towers as far as I know none of the phone calls made by the people on board were messages of hate, or revenge. They were all messages of , love. And if you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspision that love, actually, is all around.

These are just some of the things people go through after a havoc break-up.
They might think that they should had given more flowers and gifts to their partners to avoid getting dumped.
Some feel that they had done the right decision by leaving, little do they know that its the break ups that kill their partners the most.
Some, they prefer to hate and discriminate their partners in public , trying to cover up the humiliation of their break ups.
Yes. In life, most people do many crazy things either after of before their break ups. Which to many, it seems to be the end of an era. The dark age of your social life.
And many people do, whatever they can to hide and destroy the shame and humiliation that they have to go through every time a break up occurs.

For those people, take my case for instance, most partners play the dominating game of social life. They keep most of their best friends away from their ex-partners and try their very best to brain wash them about the so call 'evil' of their ex partners.
Therefore, causing social discrimination.
But little do they know, that the more he/she tries to keep away their friends from each other, is the more they are in a fleeting dream. A dream, which he/she shall awaken, finding themselves drowned in a greater nightmare.

Usually, when there is a break up, mostly the guys will suffer the most. Most men are really committed in a relationship. But it is the girls who do not appreciate what the guys have truly done for them.
They spoil the girls with gifts, and joke around when she's depressed. He's always there for her, showing her love, and not to mention, tender loving care.
But all these goes to waste as finally the girls get bored and dumps the guys in a very humiliating way. Most girls don't realize this but, no matter how much she pretends to HATE the guys, the guys just don't resist. They just do not want to start a fight with the girl they used to love.
Girls just don't know anything about a relationship as their too young to understand. Most probably they'll have to hit their 20's to then, and only then, see what the guys have done and appreciate it. But, by that time most of us are already gone and away.

We do our best to save a relationship when we know its about to break. But most of our efforts are going to waste as girls are often not committed in a relationship. Or when the guys are just real players.
Girls seek to seduce the guys in a one last effort to save their relationship.
Men buy special gifts for the girls and seek their the girls forgiveness one last time.
These are just some of the examples of what everyone does, but truth to be told, if they have no trust and love between each other, there is no point to continue this relationship filled with lies and deceit.


Many people ask me, to where and how do I know so much about this?
Well, it's all because I've been through 2 relationships that was a failure. One , was because she was a natural player. And the second was because she was in love with my best friend, not me.
And now, she lives to put the blame on me. Taking away everything and everyone I use to know and have. I know so much about this that if I keep it in my head, I will practically explode.
Some people do not understand and take what I say for granted. Well, like I've said, you need to be in my shoes to then , and only then, truly understands the pain I'm going through.
And now,I write my story to the rest of the world. The true story, of a guy whose love never made it..

No comments:

Post a Comment