Saturday, November 22, 2008

Det snør, det snør tiddeli bom...

Kan du handle det? I almost can't :). Magnificent. Believe me! Yesterday while studying (okay I was more surfing the web but whatever) I noticed tiny little snowflakes swirling outside! I nearly went nuts- I was THAT excited. I guess I scared my hunk like hell, when running around like a crazy addict. But he took it with grace. He really did.

Just finished writting an essay for my Italian Course ( I wrote about an unforgettable journey my best friend Ulla and me made almost three years ago to Andalucia). I must say that I am impressed, I think I am really into writing (or I am talking something in my head, and it's not sense!). Talking about an overdose of self-confidence : Lately it's been getting on my nerves that people, who want us to know (= want to be considered that way) they are intelligent and rich, tell it aloud. Do you really have to?! Don't you know it's classless?! An intelligent person doesn't have to say he or she is, and neither does a rich one. From my point of view it simply indicates a very poor character of yours. It doesn't impress, you do not gain from it and nor does it make you a person of consequence.
A second matter : I hate people who are moaning and whining arou
nd, people who tend to see only clouds on a dark sky, but forget to notice the sun is coming through! People who always see themselves as the poorest, who always foretell the worst case will happen indeed. And the worse is, these sissies end up eventually better than we do.
Just wanna say :)
Amen and peace,
I am back to my papers!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment