Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Mayfair

It has been the loneliest time of my life, for these past few months.
Many of my friends ignore me, and they continue to do so.
I am left with nothing, but my little puppy who seem to understand what I say.
A dog I once used to call it, 'useless' or 'stupid'.
I envy it though. It has such an easy and loving life.
Me? Forget about me having an easy life.
Nor do I have a loving life.
As I've said, when you are all alone, with no one to talk or to spend time with,
We tend to make lots of creative art of words.
And so I have..

" Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints of snow.
I am the sunlight, on ripened grain,
I am the gentle, autumn's rain.
I am in the morning's hush,
I am in the graceful rush.
So, do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there, I did not die. "

No comments:

Post a Comment