Monday, November 10, 2008

Party's over / Good bye Mama Africa!


House warming party survived (my liver and throat a bit less), though my hair ironer has disappeared! And I solmenly swear here and now, once I find the darn thief, I am gonna burn him or her a whole in his or her cheek with this very (MY!!!!!) hair ironer! Damn you! How am I supposed to go to University now?! With curly hair?????!!! Are you serious or kidding me? Hmpf!
Party pics to follow, a friend of mine took them, so I have to wait ! All in all it was a good one. I had fun til three or four in the morning- especially because two mid-school friends came over and surprised me (I love you girls!) and than a friend from the Balkan. He brought over yet another guys (also from there and the second one was from India) so it was fun!

Though this bash has shown me something imperative- I am getting old. I am still recovering from it! Can you handle that? Cause I can't! Horrible. I am becoming a no-go!

Well this night a well-kown lady passed away- Miriam Makeba was her name, also known as Mama Africa. She was not only the most know singer from South Africa but also a passionate fighter against the Apartheid ( I supppose everyone knows what that was?!).
Her most popular song (that brought her fame) was "Pata pata" .
Now she is on the better side!

Today it is also six months since we sticked together with my Love. Incredible- time flies by like nothing but on the other hand it feels like I have been knowing my Heart forever!
So this is all my Lovebirds,
Stay as you are
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment