Sunday, May 31, 2009

I Can't Help But Think ..

I wonder who ? (:





*********



Rolland Garros Update !


So far , the French Open has seen lots of ups , downs , wins and losses .
( If you watched the French Open , you'll know )


With more new , younger and more pro-active players participating in this major event , we see that sometimes the more experienced and senior players can lose their touch .


Among the big names that are out of the competition are as follow :



American all-star , Venus Williams
6-0 , 6-4 .



The Serbian Joker , Novak Djokovic .
6-4 , 6-4 , 6-4 .




But most of the top players in the world of tennis maintained their positions and is one step closer , making it to the quarter finals .


Among the greats that played tremendously well and thus , succeeded are :



American ace , Andy Roddick .
6-1 , 6-4 , 6-4 .




American star , Serena Williams
4-6 , 6-4 , 6-3 .





Top seed , Dinara Safina .
6-1 , 6-0 .




Swiss ace , Roger Federer .
4-6 , 6-1 , 6-4 ,6-4 .






Russian ace , Maria Sharapova .
1-6 , 6-3 , 6-4 .





Defending champion , Ana Ivanovich .
6-0 , 6-2 .





British ace , Andy Murray .



Because I am a Federer ( Roger ) fan , I burnt midnight oil to watch Federer battle it out against Frenchman Paul Henri Mathieu .

The 2 hour long match did not stop me from watching continuously until Federer made the last shot , winning the game .


Jaden's Analysis :

It was a rocky start for Federer , as Mathieu was indeed all strength and power . His return serves are so powerful that even Federer could not save .

Loosing ( Federer ) the first match , I was getting a little bit nervous as Federer doesn't usually lose the first match . But in the second set , it was all downhill for the Frenchman as Federer proves to be to tough with his massive forehands , and slick dropshots .

The third set was indeed a fair match , as both players rallied throughout the game , with Federer coming out on top .

The fourth ( deciding round ) match almost gave me a heart attack . Roger Federer was about to seal victory but the Frenchman gave much persistency , as his morale was constantly boosted by the crowd which seems to be on the Frenchman's side .
( It's the French Open , duh )


With lots of prayers from me , forehands from Federer , bouncy and silky hair from the man himself ( Federer ) , he finally made his last service of the game . He sealed the game off with a forehand the Frenchman could not receive and thus , ends the game in victory for Federer .


The bad thing I notice about Federer is that his one-hand backhands are very , weak . And he allows his opponents to hit the ball causing him to perform backhands . The reason why he won the Madrid Open against Nadal is because Federer constantly placed Nadal in the backhand position , whereby he ( Roger ) can perform vicious forehands .


Thus ends the tennis update !



**********


I fell terribly sick today , and I couldn't put a foot out of bed today .

But things seem much better ( now ) , as I am able to walk and talk . Heck ! I can even blog . LoL.

I just got back from dinner at an Italian restaurant somewhere near SJMC ( Subang Jaya Medical Centre ) .

The food's great , especially the pizzas and the salmon ( which I ate ) . It's like my mum's cooking, and it really brought back good old memories of my childhood .

Lastly , I bought a wristband which all tennis players wear . It's black and kinda cool looking .Wanna' know what it looks like ?

Watch me play tennis , and you'll see .


(:


Alright , that's about it for today .

Rafael Nadal is battling with someone and I surely hope he losses ( increases the chances of Federer winning the Open ) .

While Sharapova is to play against Li Na , a Chinese woman from whereelse , China ! It's gonna be interesting to see how a Chinese player battles with Sharapova . LoL .


I also would like to wish everyone a happy holidays and stay safe !

Nightz !






Lve ,
Jaden

No comments:

Post a Comment