Friday, August 14, 2009

I'm Back !

Hello , my fellow earthlings .

It's been a while since I've blogged , and technically my blog was dead for a moment .

Anyways , I'm back ( well , sort of ) to tell you more stuffs about me and my happy life !

Lets start off with the , not so happy part of my life so far .



I Fell Sick !

I fell quite ill on Wednesday , with a mild fever and a terrible cold . I couldn't smell anything nor taste . My entire respiratory system was blocked and it was a dreadful part of my life as I could not indulge in my sinful pleasures ( eating , eating and more eating ) . Adding salt to the wound , I have a fever which wasn't that bad because I have the power of the Internet to numb the pain ( just a little bit ) .
So , that's basically why I was absent for four days this week , and I hope to God Pn Teo won't give me a damn letter .

I was just trying to prevent the spread
of H1N1 flu in our school .
That counts , right ?


Anyways , I'm feeling better now . I guess I'll be going back to school this coming Monday . See you all then , peeps !




Took My Sister and Her Boyfriend For Tennis Lessons

Just now , I took my sister and her boyfriend to 3K to let them experience the glory , and the great sense of satisfaction of playing tennis . They loved it , although we were late by half an hour and only had another half an hour to play . But , they really have to work hard if they want to match me as I can see that they play ' badminton style ' . So , imagine one playing tennis using badminton methods .
LoL . You'll get injuries all year round I tell ya' that . There's an old saying about tennis and badminton are different ..

Use your arm , and bend ;
Use your wrist , and break .

Go figure !




My Father's Back Home !

Oh wait , did I already tell you about my dad's return to Malaysia ? Dang ... I'm running out of topics as we speak . LoL .
Anyways , with my father around things are definitely quite different . Now , we have lots ( tonnes ) of food supplies in the house ( my dad is part-time grocery shopper ) . I love it when he comes back and the house feels so .. full . Filled with food and liveliness ! Hohoho ~




My Trip To Fraser's Hill Next Saturday !

This is by right the happiest news I have in months ! I am going to my favourite place in Malaysia , to relax and to be stress-free for 3 days and 2 nights ! I will be staying at a comfy two storey apartment known as , Fraser's Pine Resort .
( Click the link to know more about that place )
Well , it's not the bungalow I stayed in a year ago but still . It's really nice . Whenever I take a trip up Fraser's , I will definitely stay in this particular hotel and A particular room . This is because THAT particular room belongs to a particular company of my uncle's , which is particularly funny as I can say that this particular room at Fraser's Pine Resort belongs to us !
The thing about it though , is getting the reservation to stay there ( there are hundreds of other workers in that particular company , ya' know ? ) .
And yes people , there is a tennis court ! Which means , TENNIS all week long . Yes .... yess ... =D ( 7 particular/lys' in the sentence ) . Who often gets to play tennis at Fraser's Hill ? You tell me and I'll shut my yap .
And check this out ,

I am leaving on Saturday , enjoying till Monday .
My uncle , comes up to Fraser Hill on Monday
to take his turn ( and apartment ) till' Wednesday .
Here's a little secret for you guys ..
I might be able to leave on Saturday and go back with my uncle
on Wednesday !


Yeah , I know . Saturday to Wednesday huh ? I bet you earthlings are wondering by now ,

" Won't he get sick of that place ? "


Well , I tell this to you all . I can never get sick of that place . Why ?
It's a place where peace and nature combines and resides , right next to you . The silence of that place .. definitely golden . And the amount of people that is NOT there , makes you think that the entire hill belongs JUST to you .
Trust me . If I have to undergo a week of tuition with Pn Teo just to get the opportunity to have a night or two at Fraser's , book me a class with her and lets get it on !
I can't wait ~ :D



*************


Oh , I think my time is up .

Time , that is , to sleep on my fat pillow . (:

Cause' I'm a lazy bum-bum . Haha .

Nightz , earthlings !




I love Frasers ,



Lve ,
Jaden

No comments:

Post a Comment