Friday, August 21, 2009

A Night In The Box

Hmmmm . I can feel it already .

The cool breeze that kisses your face , lush greenery as far as the eye can see and total silence .

It's everything this world hasn't got . It did once had these characteristics , now gone with the wind by uprising development and lumber jacks cutting down massive forests and trees .

Yes . Fraser Hill is still a one of a kind place to go , and that's where I'm heading in 15 hours time .

Technically , my blog will be dead and I will not be around until Tuesday .

Oh , what list of things I will do up there on the hill . Archery , tennis , visit the Paddock and of course , consume ridiculously large amounts of food not giving a damn whether H1N1 has visited the hill.

If you ask me , the first thing I'll do when I reach ( even half-way ) the hill , I'd take a deep breath full of cold , fresh air ( my lungs could use some after having a year of polluted , dipshit , carbon monoxide-filled air that melts your eyes , and implodes your heart inside out ) .

They say ,

A picture paints a thousand words .

I will be back with 40 pictures . LoL .


I can honestly say , heaven would look something like Frasers . Although the temperature's rising , and it wasn't as cold as it used to be ..

It isn't perfect anymore . But , it comes close to it .. (;



************


Here's a Roger Federer video that will blow your brains out and you'll never doubt the professionalism Roger has , ever again .

If you still do , something's wrong with you ._.

Oh ! One more thing . Before you start watching , I would suggest you click on the HQ button for those people with computers that are from the Victoria Era .
( it really helps ! )




Please take note of these '' Federer Special Moments '' .

0.14-0.20 , 0.21-0.25 ,
0.34-0.46 , 0.47-0.57 ( gracefully returned ! )
1.25-1.40 , 1.49-1.56 ( what a backhand ! )
2.09-2.30 ( Roger won't let anything go ) , 2.38-2.51 ( another backhand ! )
3.15-3.30 ( superbly done ) , 4.38-4.42 ,
5.15-5.20 ( hehe ) , 5.28-5.44 ( notice the way he moves . he's dancing , tennis style ! )
5.56-6.04 ( look at his jump ) , 6.20-onwards ( that's why they call him the best of the best )


At 5.53 , the score shows you how much Roger demolished the short-tempered , Wimbledon 2009 finalist , American ace , Andy Roddick .

The soundtrack of this video is 009 SoundSystem , Dreamscape .

If you like the song , you can ask me for it . I'll send it to you .


P/s : This video is specially for tennis fanatics and/or Joel and Aaron.



Oh well , I better go pack up my things .

See you all on Tuesday !




Signing off ,


Jaden .

No comments:

Post a Comment