Friday, August 7, 2009

A Week of Fun

Greetings , my fellow earthlings .

What a fine ( but very sunny ) day to write a post about the what-abouts of my life .

Yes , yes the very INTERESTING and FINE stuff about Jaden !

Anyways , this whole week has been a troublesome one as my trial exams are on . Nothing interesting to tell here but

I managed to win Won Jin in my Living Skills test . Haha .

Won Jin and I are fighting to see who gets better ( higher ) marks . And so far , the tally shows ONE to Won Jin and ONE to me !

So , the odds are evened out and I hope to God that my Geography and History turns out the better of him . (:

Sorry , Won Jin .

Hmmm , I kinda miss my Maths teacher . She doesn't scold me much these days as she thinks I have changed .

Come to think of it , I have ! :D Last time , she's always picking on me , shouting her lungs out saying " Moniter ! "

At that point on , I think she doesn't even know my name .___. She has come to the thought that the name on my Identity Card is ' Moniter ' .

Moniter Khor , now THAT'S a name I would not want to live forever as .


*********


Anyways , I went to Pyramid on Wednesday to have TGI Fridays for dinner !

My sisters were there , my brother was there , my mum and me !

It was my mum's birthday you see , and of course ( parents deserve fine wine and great dinners ) whereas us teens deserve nothing more than crap .

Anyways , we ate lots of stuff . My favorite was the Cajun Chicken and Shrimp Pasta . This is one food I would recommend you readers to try if you ever go to TGI .

Sms-ed Kavitraa about my dinner ( to purposely make her jealous ) , and it definitely worked !

After dinner , I didn't manage to walk around Pyramid as it was already half past 9 and the shops were at their closing point .


*********

Here is something to laugh about .

I was checking my email when I saw this adv at the side .

It was , the Lord Voldemort Quiz !

I can definitely tell that the quizzes were made by a Malaysian and you will find out why in a moment .

* <<< means , zha dou

Here we go ..

1. What is Lord Voldemort’s real name ?
a ) Tom Marvolo Riddle
b ) Tom Boy Riddle
c ) Tom Cruise Riddle *

2. Lord Voldemort is also referred to as .. (read the answers out loud)
a ) " He Who Must Not Be Named "
b ) " He Who Is Not Named "
c ) " He Whose Name Is Not Named " *

3 ) What great beast did Lord Voldemort control while he was a student at Hogwarts ?
a ) A basilisk
b ) A dragon
c ) Charlie the Unicorn *

4 ) Who is the one person Lord Voldemort is most afraid of ?
a ) Dumbledore
b ) Harry Potter
c ) J.K Rowling *
- he should be of her . she writes the books ! -

5 ) Which skill did Lord Voldemort inherit from his ancestors ?
a ) Hara-kiri ( Japanese way of suicide )
b ) Parseltongue
c ) Hame Kame-Ha ! *
( Hame kame -ha ? That's ... Dragonball , isn't it ? )

I really laughed my biles out taking the quiz . There's more to it , but I got lazy to do the rest . :D

What a lazy bum-bum , JinEu . Lazy bum-bum .


********

Alright ! I gotta' go now . I'll leave you fellow readers to a super-cool video of Roger Federer doing a fantastic ( almost impossible to return ) dropshot .


Cool huh ? (:


Where there's a will , there's a weapon .


Lve ,
Jaden

No comments:

Post a Comment