Monday, August 10, 2009

Words with Tennis

Roger , Mirka and their twin babies .

This picture was on the internet the other day describing Mirka and Roger , trying their best to pose with their newborn babies .

But according to sources , they were TRYING as the twins were having hiccups and it made the job of their parents a little bit harder to pose .

Hiccups , LoL !

If you look closely , this is a part of Roger you will never see on court or anywhere else .

A face not of a player , celebrity or star .

A face of that shows a man that has been given two beautiful children . After a lifetime of achievement , this would easily be the ' finishing touch of the cake ' .

I have nothing else to say , but to hope my life would copy as much as how Roger's life is ( one can only hope ) .


***********

During my tennis practices last Saturday , I managed to score two aces !

Hohoho ! This really means there IS improvement in my tennis . Two aces might seem a like dust compared to Federer's 50 aces in the Wimbledon finals a few months ago but ,

It means a lot to me as aces are very , very hard to get !

Muahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaaaaaaa . (:

And seeing as how Federer has become a father , the two aces I managed to score during practice will be for Federer and his newborn.

That , was for you guys ! :D


************

Oh right , earthlings .

Here's something new for you to know / learn / etc .

I want you , to pronounce the following words . All you have to do , is type the answers in my cbox like this :

Example - Paper = pay-per .
Sunway = San-wei .
Something = Sam-ting

Get it ? Alright . For those who get these correct , hats off to you as your English is up to standards . So , participate if you wish to know how good you are at English !

Try it yourself first . Don't check in the internet or ask anyone about it first . Just , do what you think is right .

Here we go . These are the words ..

1 ) Quay
2 ) Yatch
3 ) Coup de Grace ( the word ' Grace ' MUST be right . Others wrong , never mind )
4 ) Aisle

I'll post the answers in my next post , or if you ever meet me , ask me about it .

But I don't think that's necessary . Find a dictionary or ask your parents and teachers . They'll probably know .


**********

Oh well , that's all for now I guess .

My dad's coming back on Wednesday ! Hooray ._.

Maybe I'll get something good this time . But personally , I prefer cash . =D

Cold , hard cash .

Till than , peeps !





Coup de Grace ,



Lve ,
Jaden

No comments:

Post a Comment