Monday, September 28, 2009

Love Actually

Hello friends !

What a week it has been .

Lots of free time to do all sorts of stuffs .

God only knows .

Anyways , during the week I spend most of my time playing tennis . I'm almost on the breakthrough of finding my rhythm to serve the ball perfectly .

Still need more time though .

Other than that , I've been busy studying a pile of Science papers my tuition teacher gave . It's like , bigger than a dictionary .

Perhaps , twice the size . This is due to the fact that my teacher gave the tests , chapter by chapter . So , do the math and you'll find out how thick Science Form One to Three will be .

Yes . I cannot deny the fact that I have been eating luxuriously for the past week . As there were too much time to spare , my mum and I went to all sorts of restaurants to feast on all sorts of food .

Ah , what lovely times I've had . What lovely times my stomach , had .



Though , PMR is next week . So , this might be my post until PMR is over .

I hope to God that PMR goes by swiftly . Can't wait to hang out with friends and concentrate on my tennis full time once PMR is over .

Come to think of it , I've had three invitations to go Sunway Lagoon once PMR is over .

But I have not accepted any of the invitations yet as I would like to plan my days first , before scheduling my activities .


***********


Roger Federer , is still number one in the world , just so you know . (:

Oh ! Speaking of tennis , the Malaysian Open has begun !

With professional tennis players all around the world coming to Malaysia to battle their hearts out to win more than RM1mil worth of cash prize and of course , the ever-important ATP points ( without the points , we can never differentiate number One from Two ) .

And as usual , with no shock that comes to me , as expected ..

All the Malaysian tennis players that participated this prestigious event has in fact ,

LOST AT THE FIRST ROUND .

Now .. why am I not surprised ?

I was actually able to purchase tickets to watch maybe , a few tennis matches ( doesn't matter where I am seated ) .

But of course , my dreams of watching a professional tennis game LIVE has once again been shattered to bits because of ?

PMR ...


************

There's a new movie I would recommend you to watch .

Well , the recommendation is not coming from me .

It's from my mum . It's called ,

Somewhere In Time .

Someday In The Past , He Will Find Her .


Reeve plays Richard Collier , a playright who becomes smitten by a photograph of a young woman at the Grand Hotel . Through self-hypnosis , he travels back in time to the year 1912 to find love with actress Elise McKenna ( portrayed by Seymour ) .

But her manager William Fawcett Robinson ( portrayed by Plummer ) fears that romance will derail her career and resolves to stop him .

This love story is one of the most famous movies . When it comes to my family , that is .

Ask any adult of my family and they'll tell you this movie is legendary ( as this movie was created during 1980's , the time of the adults of my family ) .

Here's a simple synopsis of the story :

Richard , stays at the Grand Hotel , sees a potrait of Elise
and ' travels back ' through time to meet this woman .
And as cupid wanted it , they both fall in love with each other .
But soon , he wakes up back in his hotel room in the same as he just left ,
although now it is 68 years later .
Desperately wanting to return , Richard tries to hypnotize himself again , but was unsuccesful.
After wandering around the hotel property and sitting interminably at the places where he shared his innermost thoughts with Elise in the potrait ,
the protagonist eventually retires to his room and remains there until discovered by another dude , who then calls for a doctor .
Richard then sees himself drifting above his body , and he is drawn to a light shining through the nearby window.
There he sees Elise , with whom he will presumably be reunited
forever.


I know . Long synopsis , is it ?

Well , another reason why this show is marvelous , is that the pianist , the outstanding Rachmaninov plays the theme of the movie .

Listen to this short version it .


This is why ' Somewhere In Time '
is so famous among my famly .


**************

Well , I have spent enought time rattling .

I believe it's time for me to take my leave .



Good night , and big balls !


Lve ,
Jaden

No comments:

Post a Comment