Monday, February 1, 2010

Abstract art Circles in blue and pink!

Finally, a day to myself. All children at school, lovely!

This watercolour and ink painting was started a few weeks ago. I wanted an abstract based on circles radiating from a central point so this was the result – without the radiating network patterns, but it looked unstructured and thrown together. I wasn’t happy, so I left it. I felt it needed something to tie it all together but it was only today that I decided what it should be. I like it now!

CIMG4471

I’ve spent far too long trying to sort out picture records and sales buttons on the website. I’m rapidly coming to the conclusion I may have to buy something! I’ve spoken to a friend who’s worked in IT and he’s come up with a few suggestions for me to check out and I think I’ve found the answer. I’m even going to look at ebay selling, just need to work out the best times to upload the information, oh and prices.

I’ve also been cramming on website optimisation for artists on Google. I had a very long chat to someone trying to sell me website optimisation services, all very well but they don’t come up on the first page on the google search! Hmmm! Maybe I should try something else…

No comments:

Post a Comment