Saturday, February 27, 2010

We Don't Care for Free Speech...

...Pat Curley of the Screw Loose Change blog says so anyhow. I don't recall starting a campaign trying to get his blog removed from the internet. I pick my battles and I refuse to have them picked for me any longer by so-called debunkers leaving comments on this blog. They have an open comment policy, we do not, end of story. Perhaps his gripe should be with blogger.com which allows this option.

The internet is funny this way, everybody thinks they are entitled to have their two cents posted right under your two pennies. If someone writes a book their critics do not get a column under each page in which to comment. Their critics can, however, write whatever they please elsewhere and then the author decides which are worthy of response.

Granted, I could just let the comments sit if I deem them unworthy of a response, but I cannot bring myself to do that when they are on the same page as my entry.

Related Info:

The Horror of Nuance

Why I no Longer Allow Comments on YouTube...

No comments:

Post a Comment