Sunday, March 28, 2010

" It kind of worries me being the top seed and
seeing high seeds falling out of the tournament ."

" I hadn't even started playing yet and
two big names
are heading home , which is strange . "


- Roger Federer , his comment on th early exit of
the top seeds
Murray and Djokovic
from the Miami Masters .



As mentioned above , Andy Murray suffered a shocking defeat to Mardy Fish by 6-4 , 6-4 . Murray's difficult run of recent form continued with the British number one admitting he has not felt himself since losing in the final of the Australian Open to Federer in Melbourne earlier this year .

Besides that , Novak Djokovic of Serbia faced an early exit after being stunned by Olivier Rochus by 6-2 , 6-7 , 6-4 .

As for Federer , he cruised past his first opponent , Nicolas Lapentti 6-3 , 6-3 in little more than hour using 10 aces and winning 87 percent of his first-serve points to reach the third round .


In the women's section , Kim Clijsters and Justine Henin made it a good day all-round for Belgium as the former world No. 1s progressed into the third round .

Clijsters , the 14th seed but champion in Miami in 2005 , crushed 20-year-old Czech Petra Kvitova 6-1 6-1 , to earn a third-round clash with Israel's Shahar Peer .

Henin , seeded 33rd after receiving a wildcard , beat Elena Dementieva for the second time in her comeback season , winning 6-3 6-2 , against the Russian fifth seed .

Henin , the Australian Open runner-up , will face Slovakian 26th seed , Dominika Cibulkova .



I have no idea how you pronounce the name ' Cibulkova ' . Never mind . I'll just call her ' cibai-kova ' .



*******************





Before you start reading , load the video above but don't start watching yet .

I need not mention what's the video is all about . It says so above .

As you all should know by now , I am a Lady Gaga fan . So is Desmond Yong , to which I recently found out . Anyways , here is the official video of Lady Gaga's infamous Paparazzi hit.

Just to make things clear , I absolutely love everything about this video . I love her dance , her voice , her moves and heck , even her outfits .

The story is about this guy , who shoved Lady Gaga off the edge after realising she was being spied on by paparazzis . But , the fall did not kill her . So , the song is pretty much about her getting up on life and seeking revenge on the dude .

There are several things you need to notice before you start watching . So , pause the video and continue reading .

1 ) 0.49-1.31 is where she tries to arise from her injuries , fighting all odds .

2 ) I love this part . After that , watch her strut her stuffs from 2.05-2.38 . I'm telling you , I really need to dance like that . My absoulute favorite part of the video . A MUST watch moment .

3 ) Did I mention ? The dress she wore with the big ribbons are cool . Goes really well with the movements .

3 ) Just so you all know , the part where there's a bunch of people kissing and licking and doing all sorts of shit has a meaning behind it .
Quite some time ago , she admitted on the Ellen deGeneres show that she supports the rights of gay and lesbian . She also hailed Ellen as an icon for all gays in the country . So , it might seem weird and sick to you but it doesn't to her . Try putting yourself in her shoes , if you can fit them, of course .

4 ) 2.55-3.53 is the most enlightening part of the entire video as she gets her revenge . Besides that , who can pull off wearing a mickey mouse outfit with super big mickey mouse ear-ed sunglasses and still look amazing . She's the only one , I guess .
Both me and my sister agree that we MUST get her mickey mouse glasses . It's really cool .



Desmond and I agree that we shall now onwards call Lady Gaga as , LG ( after LG Electronics ) .

So , I pretty much don't give a damn if you think I'm weird for liking weird stuffs . Call me a pig for all I care !

Lady Gaga rules , without a doubt and without question .



*****************



As I should have known , Won Jin , the politician analyst of my class , broke the news of Dr Chua Soi Lek being the new MCA President to me just now .






Well , it stunned me for a while . I did not expect such a controversial figure to be named as President of MCA . Some world , huh ?

In case some of you neanderthals did not notice , Dr Chua here has been involved in a sex scandal video that made him resign from MCA .. for a while .

He later made a comeback , and eventually ran for top post . And to his and my surprise , he won the election , beating the current President Ong Tea Keat by a distant 578 votes . Dr Chua polled 910 votes , beating former President Ong Ka Ting by 68 votes .

Well , there's alot of ' Ong's ' in MCA . I guess it's time for a ' Chua ' to rise and rule the Chinese party .


Anyways . What will I do without Won Jin ...

Nothing , I guess . And I'm pretty sure Won Jin can sleep soundly tonight . Knowing his idol has won the elections .

Congratulations , Won Jin .



****************


Well , I guess that's enough ranting for one day .

I'll see you all some other time .




Oh , did I mention ?

I might be attending a tennis clinic at the National Tennis Centre , KL . Maybe , just maybe , I'll be able to go and learn maybe a few things .

Let's just hope my mum agrees to take me there , of course .






Signing off ,



- Jaden -

No comments:

Post a Comment