Tuesday, November 30, 2010


At the touch of love ,
Everyone becomes a poet .

Our love is like the river ,
Forever flowing calmly .
Our love's like the sun ,
Forever shining so brightly .
Our love is like the moon ,
With it's gentle light .


Our love is rare ,
Our love is true .





*******************



A very warm and big YO to my fellow readers of all age , race and kind .

Yes , the month of November is over which signifies another boring and poop-filled month gone by ! This also means that the month of December is here , and we all know what comes after December ?

Yes , January .

The new year that brings in good luck and changes most of the conditions and environment around us . At the same dreadful time , it also brings us back to our schooling periods that many of us have already come to miss ... not .

I don't know about you guys but I'm feeling very relaxed and at ease these days , thanks to the November month which allows me to sleep till' a satisfying 10am in the mornings .

Unlike many teenagers nowadays , I go to bed at precisely 11-12 at night , fearing the fact that my pus-filled pimples might once again arise from the darkness and infest my face with overwhelmingly disgusting outbreaks and such .

Oh , how my hand shivers and shakes by the thought and remembrance of my younger days where I am constantly bombarded by pimples and acne but those days are behind me already ( touch wood ) , as most people around me are commenting not only about the decrease of acne stashed upon my face but also the changes of my teeth arrangement due to my braces ( God save the Queen ) .





Now , besides heading upwards to Cherating for a nice and simple holiday , I have recently attended my driving course somewhere near the PJ area , just behind The Armada hotel ( I never knew that there was a driving test centre behind the Armada hotel ) .

Left the house and met my good friend Adrian Tang at the backseat of the car at around 8.20 in the morning and was later joined by my other friends Daryl Lim , Jun Tze and Chi Hoong .

It was pretty exciting as obviously , this was my first time attending courses relating to driving . And honestly , I never really gave much thought about learning to drive then again getting my license ! The whole idea just slipped through my mind as I always have something to keep myself busy this month .

So anyways , after registering at the counter we made our way to the classroom ( well , sorta ) . We grouped behind the class and took our seats amongst the many others who are eagerly waiting for the lecturer to arrive .

There were French , Korean , British and I think Thai students in the classroom too , most probably students studying overseas here in Malaysia , waiting to get their driving license so that they can go around banging old people down and ramming ducks and chickens . But then again , we do that too !

We were given intermissions of half an hour each throughout the 6 hour long course but somehow , all 5 of us made it through safely !

And now , with our driving exercise books and ID cards with us , we prepare ourselves to take the first step of getting our driver's license and that is of course , the theory examinations to which Adrian and myself will be taking this coming Friday !

And if you asked to whether I've revised , my answer is yes .

Besides , I've learn't quite a lot about driving and road rules and what not through personal experience ! 8 years and more of accompanying my parents down to Penang , Ipoh , Tambun all the way to Port Dickson and Kuantan , I think I've learn't a thing or two about road rules and the ethics and ways of driving .

I just hope God will have mercy on me and give me the strength and wisdom to not have panic attacks and/or commit silly mistakes during the real test .





































Almost there ...

***********************









Roger Federer has claimed the season-ending

ATP World Tour title for a record-equalling fifth time

after a three-set victory over world number one Rafael Nadal .


The 29-year-old's attacking game carried the Swiss to a 6-3 3-6 6-1 win in one hour and 37 minutes in front of 18 thousand fans at London's O2 Arena.

Federer's victory ensured that an inconsistent year by his standards was bookended by wins at the Australian Open in January and now the ATP World Tour Finals in November.



Back to you !




Federer's not-often , infamous fall during the match .





I did it !



Nadal had been hoping to land the only significant title to so far elude him, but a three-hour semi-final against Andy Murray on Saturday looked to have taken the edge off his game, and Federer proved the stronger in the closing stages.

And while Sunday's final never quite matched the heights of their last meeting in London - Nadal's epic 2008 Wimbledon final victory - it proved beyond doubt that Federer will be chasing hard on the world number one's heels next year.



Number One dethroned .



The Swiss also won the coveted year-end championships in 2003 ( d. Agassi ) and 2004 (d. Hewitt ) in Houston and again in 2006 ( d. Blake ) and 2007 (d. Ferrer) in Shanghai . He was also the runner-up in 2005 and has compiled a staggering 34-7 event record . He is the third player in the tournament’s 41-year history to win the title five times, joining Ivan Lendl and Pete Sampras .

As the undefeated champion of the world’s biggest indoor tennis tournament , Federer received 1 ,500 South African Airways 2010 ATP Ranking points and the maximum amount of $1,630 ,000 in prize money . It is the fourth time that he has been crowned the undefeated champion at the season finale , having dropped only one set this week .

During the epic-finale between Roger and Rafael , stars like HRH Princess Beatrice , Ronnie Wood , Diego Maradona and Thiery Henry were too spotted amongst the crowd .




Well played






*************************




Here are two videos that I've uncovered amongst all the millions of videos on YouTube .

I don't know but to me it's very funny . So , you guys should peel your eyes and prepare to watch this cunningly smart video that will make you can't help it but smile .

Enjoy ~






I need to be friends with that Voldemort ... He's too awesome .
















**********************



Anyways , that's all for today .

I'll blog again when I have the chance .

Do wish me luck for my driver's examinations , I PROMISE I'll drive carefully . (;

Stay safe , people .




- Jaden -

No comments:

Post a Comment