Thursday, December 30, 2010

Gah! Playboy Playmate shocked people find her hot and want to see her naked

Donna D'Errico, ex-Baywatch star: I was singled out for 'naked' TSA scan at airport because I'm hot

Former Baywatch star Donna D'Errico said she was stripped of her rights when she was singled out and forced to go through a "naked" TSA scanner at the airport because of her hot looks.
You are kidding me, right? You were at LAX – do you think they haven’t seen hotter than you? Really, sweetheart, don’t flatter yourself. Remember, the title in front of your name is FORMER Baywatch star and FORMER Playboy Playmate.
Besides, let’s have a little pity on these poor TSA workers. Everyone already hates them, let them have something to brighten their day.

"It is my personal belief that they pulled me aside because they thought I was attractive," the 42-year-old former Playboy Playmate told AOL News. "My boyfriend looks much more like a terrorist than either I or my son do, and he went through security with no problems."
It is your personal belief. Well, hey, if it’s your belief, let’s build a psycho religion around it. It’s what they do in L.A., right?

And seriously, WTF kind of statement is “my boyfriend looks much more like a terrorist than either I or my son do?” That’s harsh. I think I’d break up with you for that statement. Furthermore, you know, it’s always the ones you least suspect. I’m just saying.

D'Errico said she asked the TSA agent why she was chosen to go through the body scan, to which he replied "because you caught my eye." After the search, she noticed the TSA agent who pulled her out of line was smirking with two other employees.
So, you caught his eye. You know, he really should have said, “Because you have the lucky seat assignment,” because that’s the excuse I always get when I get “the wand” at the airport. But, it’s no big deal. Maybe he shouldn’t have said it, but really, get over it. Would you rather them not do this at all, and have your plane be the one with the suicide bomber on it?

She claimed the screeners never told her she had the option of being searched instead.
Perhaps you should read the news. You’d know that. Wow, wouldn’t it blow their minds if you were intelligent and pretty???

Transportation Security Administration spokesman Nico Melendez told AOL News that D'Errico wasn't chosen for any particular purpose.
"If you see the images, you'll know it's not a naked picture," Melendez said. "The passengers are selected at random and not because they're celebrities."
Yeah, click the link to the story – it’s not a naked picture. Get over it.

Furthermore, shouldn’t you be flattered that they wanted to see you “naked”?

And finally, look, you’ve been out of the limelight for how long? Truthfully, without the story telling me you were in Baywatch and Playboy, I’d never have known who the hell you were. So just thank them for getting you back into the public eye again for a few seconds. Quit your bitching. (Side note, if I looked like you, I’d walk around freakin’ naked, just so everyone could see. I only wish I looked good enough that airport screeners would want to make me go through the body scanner.)

The 385 full-body scanners being used at 68 airports across the country have sparked an outcry from fliers, who argue they're virtual strip searches because they produce invasive, intimate images of passengers.
Federal officials argue the tough measures are necessary to keep travelers safe.

*climbing on my soapbox*

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

God I hate this. All sarcasm aside for a moment … that’s right, the measures are necessary to keep travelers safe. Because people got past your shitty-ass security before and managed to kill 3,000+ people, and wreck four planes, and have the entire country running scared.

All these so-called “necessary measures” are all just reactive measures after the security has been breeched. Once they prove they could get past you, do you really think they are going to do it again the same way? Surely not. They aren’t that stupid. (And if they are, they deserve to get caught.) No … let’s that a PROACTIVE approach and try to implement security measures that will protects us from new and emerging threats. Let’s out-think the nutjobs for once. I mean, honestly. That’s why no one takes you seriously, TSA.

*climbing off my soapbox and going back to bashing this Hollywood-has-been*

But D'Errico claimed the new rules allow employees to "hide behind the veil of security and safety in order to take advantage of women, or even men for that matter, so that you can see them naked."
Methinks someone has a new cause. Forget PETA, let’s go all anti-TSA.

Plus, genius, you posed in Playboy. They really don't have to go through all this trouble to see you naked. And I guarantee the pictures in Playboy were way more revealing than the blurry, black-and-white image they got from the scanner.

She added, "It's a misuse of power and authority, and as much a personal violation as a Peeping Tom. The difference is that Peeping Toms can have charges pressed against them."
Come on now, if this crazy bat can successfully get money out of Quantas airlines, surely you can find a twisted enough lawyer who will take on the TSA for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment