Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The saddest thing in the world ,
Is loving someone who used to love you .





*********************






MERRY CHRISTMAS !




That's right folks !

It's that special time of the year that everyone has been anticipating ! The once-a-year occasion that brings people of all kind together disregarding race , religion nor nationality .


My definition of Christmas : Christmas is the time for people to be with the ones they love in their lives .
And I'm certainly going to be with the people I love in my life for this year , I tend to make it a compulsory matter .

Christmas is also the time where everything , and everyone for that matter , lives or ends up happily ever after . I mean ,

Roger Federer has just beat long-time nemesis Rafael Nadal in an exhibition match in Zurich by 4-6 , 6-3 , 6-3 , which means Roger has gotten himself a good Christmas present ; victory over the Spaniard . So , I guess it's safe to say that this Christmas brings joy to everyone all around the world !

For the past years , I've been celebrating Christmas on a small but a rather cozy way and that is ; blasting the air-conditioning without a care of global warming while snuggling cozily under the covers , sipping an awesome cup of hot chocolate with tiny marshmellow bits in it while watching a great Christmas movie .


I know , it's simple , but I consider this a great way to spend Christmas .





Most of my family members do not celebrate Christmas or do not have the time to do so . My parents are outstation which leaves me head of the house . My brother went on a trip with his friends to Langkawi , my eldest sister , well .. she rather spends her time upstairs with her laptop .
The only one left is my second eldest sister , Jen , who has helped me a lot with the Christmas decor and wrappings . She's also been very generous as to buy me dinner whole week round , as my parents are away . So I guess , it's safe to say that she's the only one that celebrates Christmas too .

So anyways , here's some of the photos of the Christmas decors that I am really proud of . And along with some of the photos of me and my family ( and pooch ) , just hanging out for Christmas .









My awesome Christmas present !
A branded watch I've been wanting since a month ago by ,
Fossil .



























The Christmas tree , which looks smashing ,
courtesy of my cousin
Carmen Loke ~








The pride of our Christmas holiday ,
our home-made mistletoe !











After making the mistletoe ,
we got a little bit creative ..






















































Yum ?















The scruffy Christmas pooch !










Yes , that's me , in a Santa hat .
Playing none other than ,
" My Heart Will Go On " .









We decided to get perky ,
all my sister's idea .



































Chillin' out at my cousin's BBQ party ~










Something went wrong throughout the process of photo-taking .
From Santa-rina , she metamorphorsized into The Joker .

















I think I will not be able to pull this off again next year , as I will be ( unfortunately ) sitting for a major examinations which will ultimately determine the course of my life
and of course , once the SPM examinations is over , everyone goes on their separate paths and most likely will not meet each other again .

Perhaps everyone
will meet each other again , maybe in a coffee shop or when we hang out at Sunway Pyramid .

But our very lives begin the very moment we receive our SPM results and from that moments on , we will definitely see whether our friendship can stand the test of time . Who knows ? Maybe it will .

Who knows ? Only time .


So I guess it all comes down to this
one , Christmas celebration , huh ?

Anyways , I hope
YOUR Christmas is as splendid as the one I had ! So , before I take my leave , let me take this opportunity to express my warmest heartfelt Christmas greetings to all of my 4,000 readers who had the time to stop by and read my daily rantings .

Thanks for loving , and trust me . I do feel the love !


I really do appreciate it . It's been a wonderful year and all that's left for me to say is to have a great Christmas everyone !




Do catch the next update , for a new and improved blog
as I welcome the new year of 2011 !







Ever yours ,


-
Jaden -

No comments:

Post a Comment