Monday, January 31, 2011

Don't look for love .
Let love find you .





******************************



Oh goodness , it's been so long since I've touched my blog . Things were so hectic nowadays as I step foot into the year 2011 which means that I will be sitting for a major exam that indirectly determines the path I will take once I leave school .

School homework , projects , extra curriculum activites and tuition are some of the things that are keeping me away from my beloved blog . I truly regret not being able to blog as much as I used to , but things have changed vastly and it leaves me close to no choices .

I promised most of my friends I would once again revive this blog on the first day of February and today , I am prepared to commit to my promises .

So , what's on today's agenda ?

Well considering that I have taken such a long hiatus and practically left this blog to rot , let's start off with a list of what's happened to me and the world around me ! Things that matters though . Not news about Justin Booger or Edward Pattinson , or whatever his name is , I just can't seem to remember his name .

Perhaps he's just too SHINY for me to recall what his name is .

Let's begin , shall we ?






List of What's Happened To Me and The World


1 ) Celebrated my birthday with close friends and family at two different places . Considers myself quite a lucky person to be able to do so .
2 ) Bought a new tennis racquet ( refer my Facebook for pictures and info ) , which cost me quite a bundle of cash . About to put that racquet to full use .
3 ) Was reunited with my classmates , only to get in massive trouble once again . How my discipline teacher puts up with us , I will never know .
4 ) Went back to Penang and Kedah to visit some of my relatives . Had a great time there , although my access to tennis courts all around Penang was restricted .
5 ) Speaking about the elections at a place called Tenang , apparently things aren't so tenang ( calm ) after all , as residents of that sleepy town were hit with destructive floods .
6 ) Roger Federer advanced all the way to the semi-finals of the Australian Open , only to lose to Novak Djokovic in straight sets .
7 ) As I suspected , Kim Clijsters clinched her maiden women's singles Australian Open title after beating China's number one , Li Na in 3 sets .
8 ) Chinese New Year's about to arrive ! Time to receive red packets loaded with cash , bring out the tables and start gambling ! Nostalgic memories resurfaced as I recall the times I played mahjong with my sister and my grandmum .
9 ) Just created a Twitter account , and does not have a clue what to do with it . Better , should I stick to Facebook .
10 ) Has a sudden urge to wreak havoc in school .. okay now it's gone .
11 ) Is battling puberty as it drives me nuts with things that could ruin my life .
12 ) Welcomes a few awesome songs ; The Flood by Take That , Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri , God Only Knows by The Beach Boys , I Look To You by Whitney Houston , Fireworks by Katy Perry , What The Hell by Avril Lavigne , Shake by Jesse McCartney , We No Speak Americano by Yolanda Be Cool & DCUP .
13 ) Will be having an awesome steamboat dinner later tonight
14 ) Sparks and tempers fly , as Liverpool's footballer Fernando Torres is now a Chelsea F.C player .
15 ) Watched Twilight : New Moon , the other day and wanted to hang myself
16 ) Here by declares Professor Severus Snape an idol , inspiration and a hero to me . Absolutely love him ( I have a picture of him on my phone wallpaper ) :D
17 ) Currently trying to resolve a dilemma that has struck me a few days ago
18 ) Had his little puppie' , shaved almost bald for Chinese New Year .
Surprise !
19 ) Actually thinks that Giorgio Armani and Emporio Armani are brothers .
20 ) Knows now who are true friends and those who are imposters .
21 ) Declares my love for Helena Bonham Carter .
22 ) Struggling with the behemoth amounts of homework my school has slapped me with . They should fucking know I ain't God and only have two hands .
23 ) Wants to watch The King's Speech , Paranormal Activity 2 and Mr and Mrs Incredible starring Koo Tin Lok ( Louis Koo ) and Sandra Ng .





So , there you have it .

Twenty three issues that I regard as very important .

Which is your favorite ? (:

And just for fun , I will be posting up pictures of my trip to Penang ( pictures also available in my Facebook profile ) .

I call it ,





From Penang with Love
.


****************************
























Honestly , I have no idea why I bothered taking photos of these money-sucking assholes .







Scrambling to grab photos at speeds of 110km/h



















Press the RED button at the bottom of the picture and something amazing will happen ..




































Apparently , there is an abandoned prison on that island ~










Mr Lim's office ~








Some ancient , shophouses .




















A big , round , fat , strong and hard structure that takes people's breath away ..
Reminded me of something I know and have (:








These were awesome















Lorong Selamat fried kway teow , brilliantly prepared by a cook that wears huge goggles while frying .
Notice those behemoth prawns








Two very beautiful , new and awesome tennis courts that are NOT for me to use .
So there I was , staring outside my balcony at what I am dying to use but not able to . The worst 24 hours of my life ~









While on the ferry back to the mainland , spotted a cruise ship













That guy is NOT me , just so you know








The view from my balcony . See that small beach down there ?
It's all mine
















This is one bad-ass ocean-view villa .








I've gotta have this house .__.









Still , captivated by it's beauty ~




















BEWARE OF JELLYFISH
No joke .



















By now , you should have already realize that I'm obsessed with that villa and has already taken the initiative of stalking it .




















Beauty and decay ..
Found this critter lying motionless next to a shell









Behold .. God's MISTAKE .
This is one big-ass jellyfish . Told you the sign wasn't kidding ..







Was tempted to grab a stick and poke the carcass . But , decided not to as enthusiastic steamboat-ers were charging at me with their chopsticks .







Hello hello , what do we have here ?





So there you have it !

Just some of the many sights seen through my eyes !





*********************



Anyways , I'll update again as soon as I can .

Maybe , a Chinese New Year special ?

I'll see what I can do but for now , I bid you all a good day .



- Jaden -

No comments:

Post a Comment