Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Anniversaries..
To many, it would seem as a day where couples spend time with each other.. loving each other..
Guys shower and spoil girls with gifts and presents..
While girls give their boys, kisses and hugs..
Anniversaries, are important ..
It shows how long one's relationship has lasted.
Its recipe is a secret.
T.L.C, is what they call it..
Tender, Loving , Care..
But most importantly, trust..
If there ain't got trust between a couple, their doomed to fail ..
How do I know this?
Because I screwed up badly by not trusting her..

I now, stand alone.. without love, without trust..
without.. life..
She's left me , and she's hurt..
The most saddest part about this thing, is that last time I promised NEVER to hurt her..
And, not only I did hurt her, that whenever she tried to hurt me , I just hurt her even worse and soo much deeper.. T.T
I promised to be the best boyfriend she's got..
For the first few anniversaries, we were like love birds.. I'm always by her side, and she's always there for me.
But, I dont know whats gotten into me.. I was, increasingly stupid, and it felt like I was on drugs, I didnt know what I was doing.. And btw, her birthday was coming up...

I spent RM89, on a necklace , which was suppose to be her birthday gift...
Only to find out, a few days before her birthday, she wanted to break up..
Its EXTREMELY awkward to give a heart-shaped necklace to a FRIEND, would it???
So, I gave it to her a few days earlier.. and she liked it..
And now, we finished.. I just couldnt believe I lost the very first love of my life, and RM89!
Well, at least she liked it.. thats the important thing..

I really wished I could spent more anniversaries with her.. It seemed like it was just a short period of time till we broke up.
I really loved her, and will do practically anything to get her back..
All I want and need, is her love...

No comments:

Post a Comment