Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Life, knocks me down practically everytime in my life.
No matter if its family, or friends.. you name it.
But, I manage to get back up everytime I'm knocked down.
Not sure how, but I just get back up, and move on with my life..
Recently, I fell deeply in love with a girl in school.. Haha..
You can call me stupid, or childish, or wtv.. But I KNOW its love.. Its nothing like I've ever felt in my life..
I'm always thinking of her.. every minute, every day, every week..
We coupled on March 4th, 2008.. and separated just recently..
I started this blog, cause the pain I'm feeling right now gave me lots to express..
I dont express what I'm really feeling to my friends, as a matter of fact, I didnt tell anyone how I really felt.

It all started last year, where me and my friends went to Sunway Pyramid.
There, two girls tagged along , and one of them...
Well, lets just say she made me see what I dont usually see , ever!
She was smart, pretty, funny, 'blur' , and most of all, the most attractive smile you can ever see in the world. =D
Not kidding..
At first, I thought to myself.. "Maybe this was puppie-love.. Maybe I'l get over it.."
And soon came Valentines Day.. I bought a card for another girl.. Soon after giving it, something doesnt feel right..
And when I look around me, and see all the things I thought I know of...
I finally realised, that this was love...
Actuall LOVE!

I knew I couldnt miss this chance to ask her whether she wants to be my gf..
As there were many guys that like her too. =.=
And, I popped the big question. She said, "yes!''.
Trust me, I was in shock of her answer. Usually, girls would normally reject me as I'm not athletic, smart or handsome!
She changed my life entirely that day.. I started looking from a whole new perceptive.
I finally felt LOVE , and it was LOVE that made my life , well. kinda perfect.. =p
She saw the best in me, and made me wanna do my best in life, and just be there for her..
I could be the luckiest guy ever since then. =D

We broke up recently, my fault entirely..
I didnt trust her enough and she finally gave up.. But, she doesnt wanna let go of our condamned relationship. (I myself dont know why..)
I couldnt take it and so, I finished off what she started... And ever since then, I'm always putting on a mask to pretend I'm still a happy person..
But deep down, my heart tears and burns in flames of depression and sorrow..
As her boyfriend, not only I have the responsiblity to take care and love her till the end of time, but to trust her more then anyone else.
But, as a fool, I didnt..
It breaks my heart to see her crying, feeling sad because of this.. I never knew she could react like this as , this was what she wanted!

I'l never forget everything she showed or gave me..
She thought me to be the very best, she saw the best in me..
She gave me my first LOVE, first hug..
My first.. kiss..
I guess, this is.. love...

No comments:

Post a Comment