Monday, June 30, 2008

New Sights..

My friends , saw me .. devastated after the break up..
So, they introduced me to a girl..
I thought, it was one of those slutty, perverted, selfish kinda girls.. -,-
Until..

She was understanding.. kind.. caring.. full of surprises..
Almost everything I need to cheer up. =D
She's, well.. kinda pretty once you get to know her..
Her smile, *awwwhhh..* =P
Hehee..

Anyways.. she's always there for me..
She knows when I need attention, or advice.
Something like.. my guardian angel, except in a sexy human teenage form.. xDDD
She's smart, cute and loves it when I say " C0me on.. Show me how you REALLY feel.."
We, of course, like many other teenagers .. talk about.. s3x and growing up... x)
She's nothing like other girls, where when guys talk abt this, they'l go "ewwwwww.." or.. " you arr.. disgusting.."
I guess she's the open-minded type.
Sporting as well.. xD

I don't know if she'l ever be my 2nd love..
One things for sure..
If she is, she'l be one heck of a girlfriend.. =DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment