Sunday, June 29, 2008

Perseverance.

You know that, when people are on the verge on death..
Their life just passes right by them for a few seconds?
Unfortunately, I dint die , but yesterday when I was laying on my bed , staring the ceiling..
I just, figured of all the things I won't be able to do with HER..

I won't be able to go ice-skating with her in my arms..
I can't call her as my own anymore..
I can't feed her sushi with my hands..
I can't give her warm hugs and kisses anymore..
I won't be walking on the beach with her hands joint with mine..
I won't be seeing her walk down the aisle in her beautiful wedding dress..
I won't see her make babies for me.
I will never again see her laugh and love me , the way she used to anymore..
I won't be the one she's thinking and talking about..
I can't be the guy she depends on whenever she's sad, or disappointed..
I can't call her 'dear' anymore..
I won't be able to sleep with her, in my arms.. and feel her warmth..

I will see her in the arms of another guy, hopefully will bring joy and love to her.. unlike me..
Seeing her fall for my best friend, is much more then I've ever experienced..
Now, all of my friends are keeping their distance from me as they think I am a bad man..
Which , I'm guilty as charged.
One of my friends, told me..
"If you really love her, then let her move on, and let her love someone else.."

Maybe I should ...
I do, love her..

No comments:

Post a Comment