Thursday, June 19, 2008

Open Day.

My school had its Open Day yesterday..
A mixture of weird, funny and sleepy moments as we had to wake up as early as 6.15am to go to school..
We are afternoon session students, and this made us really REALLY tired.. xD
Anyways.. Lots of parents came, all eagerly waiting to see their child's results.
Some congratulate them, some punished them on the way home.. =p

I stayed till 11+ to help the teacher with her work..
Well, all this work made me hungry!
Apparently, students that helped the teachers full time, gets food for free! =D
Rejoice.. xDD
They gave nasi lemak with egg, a donut, an egg sandwich , and a bottle of water..
Hehee..

I didnt want my mum to come over and collect my report card, but at 11+, she arrived.
I was looking out for her on one side, and suddenly, when I turned over to the other, she was there!
And, she was SMILING..
She must be planning some BIG evil plan to torture me later, I guess.. x)
It was judgement day , and somehow I managed to get through it..
Of course, with the normal 5-minute lectures about studying harder brought to you by, 'The Mother'...
I went back later , ate and chatted with a girl.. (:

After that, I called it a day.
And slept. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment