Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sympathetic..

I have seen and heard the truth, about what my family thinks about me.
They obviously think I'm a burden , and they hate me.

One day, I came back frm school and my whole family was nagging me to take my puppie for a walk..
Its unfair, just because my sister has exams coming up, and my brother is sitting Form 6, they placed all the duties of taking care of my dog..
So, I told them straight, that I give up on taking care of the dog, I'm nvr taking care of it, and they have my vote to give the dog away.
I told them straight, and right in their faces.

Guess what my brother said??
He said, " Why not we give YOU(me) away? "
And the worst part was, my sister, my father and my mum agreed with him..

I was heart-brokened as they picked the dog over ME..
Their own son/brother..
Since I've lost the love of my life, and my family which now I despise..
I guess I have nothing else to loose if I die..
I'm just waiting for my pathetic 14 yrs of my life to end..
And I'l thank the guy/girl that does it...

No comments:

Post a Comment