Friday, July 25, 2008

Cast.

SHE'S finally moved on.
Found another guy which must be 10000 times better then me.
That's what I hope for her.
To get someone who will take care of her, keep her safe and happy..
Never to make her cry.
I don't think she'll ever forgive me.
But that's not what I want.
All I want is her happiness.. For her to be happy, is enough for me.
Although I go through the days, thinking I can't live my pathetic life anymore..
Thinking that she will never be at least a friend to me. Is something I can't take..
Maybe I should go for counseling.. Maybe I will.
That IS a great idea..

Usually, we won't stay down for long. We'll usually get back up and move on.
I don't get it.. Why is it soo hard for me to move on..
Every kiss, every strolls I do with other girls, just doesn't feel right.
Doesn't feel the same.
HERS, was the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment