Sunday, July 27, 2008

Ignorance Is Bliss

My life's a mess right now..
For starters, my family can't stop nagging me.
Every little thing in my house also must nag. Now, I really wished I never existed in the first place.
Everything I do is wrong. No matter at home or school.
I'm to be blamed for everything.. everywhere at every time.
Whats worst..
SHE'S not letting go. SHE'S putting me in a position where I HAVE , to tell her to get a life, and fuck off.
Now, she's turning everyone I know, all my friends against me.
They know me longer then HER, but their all siding HER!
Friendship my ass.. Their just dogs following the good for nothing queen bitch.
What more, my friends are fighting among each other!
Over what? Some stupid game ..
I really don't know what I'm to do.
I don't know where to turn to.. Who to talk to..
I don't think I can take anymore of my life.
I usually ignored my problems when I'm 12 years old..
But I soon realize, that" Ignorance Is Bliss.."

No comments:

Post a Comment