Monday, July 28, 2008

Lots of Laughs.

Well, today was the funniest day of the week! I can tell.. xPP
Haha.
Today, I went school without my pencil box. Left it on my desk at home.
So, I'm pen-less.. x)
Anyways. So I asked my so call, 'secretary'.. Bo Yean, for a pen.
He asked me to to ask my best friend, Jern Hou for the pen.
So, Bo Yean called out to Jern Hou and asked for the, ''True Gel'' pen. <<<< (watch this..) <<<<
The True Gel pen was a type of pen lar..
Jern Hou looked into his bag and pulled out his GEL, and gave it to me.
I held the GEL and looked at it for quite some time thinking , " WTF you give me this for.. -,- I'm looking for the GEL PEN! Not GEL.. "
Then Jern Hou slumber-ly told me, " need to use some water then only nicee.. "
Me and Bo Yean laughed like crazy! xDD
At first, Jern Hou didnt know why we laughing.!
So, he was like.. "what? what..?? "
Then when we explained that I was asking for the True Gel (Pen), we all laugh like siao siao people. =DDDD
I laugh until my stomach pain sia.. xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Then during KH, me , Jern Hou and Anton sat together with a few other people.
We chatt and chatt although Pn Renuka(the teacher) asked us to keep quiet countless times liao.
We talked, mostly about girls.. perverted stuff. x)
Haha. Boys will be boys larr.. Who cares anyways. ((:
Then we started thrash talking about Zhan Bo..
Zhan Bo, is a handsome wanna-be!
He soo fat and when he walks, his butt shakes left and right de.. Memalukan for guys. =.=
His voice, aiyohh.. ==
A mixture of girl, sore throat and small boy voice. No sign of man-ness in him at all ,as far as I'm concerned. =p
Anyways.. We chat about how he keeps saying that HE more handsome then anyone, I mean..
Come on larr.. IF he's counted as handsome, in this world.. NO SUCH THING AS AN UGLY PERSON ADI. xDDD

Then during Science period, the class ultra noisy.
I at the back of my class doing my work the teacher gave.
I wanted to ask her a question and so I shouted at her over the loud noises in the class.
The teacher said the answer , but I didn't hear.
So, I screamed, "huh??!!"
Then the teacher said the answer again, but once again, I deaf de.
I scream again, "Harrrr??!! "
As you've guessed it, the teacher said the answer, I didn't hear!
I scream , " Whatt??!! "
Jern Hou meanwhile, infront of me laughing like siao person because I keep screaming back "Huh??!!! " soo loudly.
Maybe for some, not funny lar.
But mmg will be funny once you see how Jern Hou reacts when I 'communicating' with the teacher. xDD
Hahaaaaa.. Laughing my socks off while writing this blog. =pppp

Anyways, Im gonna do my Sejarah Project next, and maybe sms some people.
Then sleepp.. ~
Very tiring day.. lots of laughs..!

No comments:

Post a Comment