Thursday, April 1, 2010

Being powerful is like being a lady .
If you need to tell people you are ,
You aren't .


- Margaret Thatcher , first female
Prime Minister of Britain .






**************



Hello earthlings !

You know what makes today so special ?

Well , it's because today is April Fool's Day !



I do believe that there are some neanderthals out there that do not know what April Fool's Day is. So , let me explain .

It's a day where everyone goes around pranking people . There's a story behind it . But , I'm too darn lazy to write about it .

After all , it's April Fool's Day .

No , wait . That's not relevant at all .

Anyways , I have a few things to share with you guys today !

So , let's get on with it , shall we ?



**************





Fed-up : Federer has not won since his victory at the Aussie Open .



Roger Federer's shocking defeat by Tomas Berdych left the Swiss confused as he leaves the Miami tournament , empty handed again .

Federer lost to Berdych by 6-4 , 6-7 , 7-6 .

The Swiss professional admitted that he was having a hard time controlling his timing .



" I definitely lacked timing "



Last year in frustration , Federer smashed his racket onto the ground after hitting a forehand error at the net . At that time , he lost to Serbian tennis player , Novak Djokovic .

This year , the match itself was a thriller which ended after 2 hours , 51 minutes soon after midnight on a chilly evening that had Mirka Federer all wrapped up in a shawl looking increasingly concerned . Her husband seemed to be cruising at 3-1 in the first set but he threw all that away with a stream of backhand errors and the standard of tennis did not fit the occasion until midway through the second .

Then battle was joined with Federer going after the huge Berdych serve so persistently that the tall Czech needed 9 minutes , 30 seconds to hold serve for 4-3 and 12 minutes to hang on at 5-4 .

Oddly , considering all the deuces , Federer only had one break point and lost it with another of those netted backhands .


And finally .. Tomas , playing undauntedly , went for a pounding forehand and scored a cross court winner . What a shot !


Well , we can't really blame Federer that he lost . Besides that , we can't really say that Tomas did not deserve to be the victor that day .

Both players tried their very best and Berdych came out on top .

Federer should really kick up his game . Otherwise , this year might turn out to be the exact year where he keeps losing to everyone . Including his nemesis , Nadal .


*****************


My dear readers , let's forget about Leona Lewis's hit single ' I Got You ' for one moment . And let's all welcome a fresh and new singer .

Marie Digby .

In this post , I'm going to share with you readers one of her best songs so far , ' Avalanche ' .









Someone's looking hotter than ever . LoL .

But of course , we cannot judge a singer by their looks . Otherwise , Brad mother-fucking Pitt will have two jobs ! And yet , she doesn't even come close to the top 10 of hottest females on Earth .

But , she's on the way there , I guess .



****************


Oh dear Lord ..

MSSD is just around the corner !

I have no idea what to expect , but I will expect the unexpected .

A lot of people tell me I'm gonna lose for sure but , I won't let that bother me . Maybe their just jealous or something . I don't know .

But the fact is that it ain't gonna be easy . That's a well known fact which is surely 100% proven .

Anyways , lesson number one for all athletes or war generals is to always expect everything , including the unexpected .

But , what am I supposed to be expecting ?

Am I supposed to be expecting a really big tennis player that stands undaunted across the court? Am I to expect Elton with his grand piano tapping his fingers and playing his heart out at the other side of the court ?

I don't know . Looks like there's only one way to find out , is there ?

Anyways . All I can do now is to keep practicing , trust in my skills and play my hearts out .

Never . never give up . (:



Signing off ,




- Jaden -

No comments:

Post a Comment